Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remote viewing help please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

maybe the software is not 3g enabled..It might be wifi only....

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tiny timy

sorted digger,changed from the free version to the pro and its working,even though the free said it works on mobile data. thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

tiny timy wrote: »
    sorted digger,changed from the free version to the pro and its working,even though the free said it works on mobile data. thanks for the help

Dont forget some passwords on your login.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Hi all looking for some hep setting up meye on android to view my cameras at home i put in ip and port from my dvr and it ses conecting failed i tried reboot still no joy i can conect from laptop no problem but not android please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

shebzie wrote: »
    Hi all looking for some hep setting up meye on android to view my cameras at home i put in ip and port from my dvr and it ses conecting failed i tried reboot still no joy i can conect from laptop no problem but not android please help

Port for viewing on android is 15961, have you this set on your Android?

• Advertisement
Advertisement