Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EVENT] Conamara Duathlon 23/02/13

Options
  • 19-02-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭

Website which contains the route info and maps.

2012 results

Anyone doing this race on Saturday? For me - any excuse to race in this region of Galway, love it there. A nice 3pm race start too, although I prefer early starts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Timing has me ruled out :(

The good news is its only a wee detour through Oranmore for Dublin traffic on the way in and out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Timing has me ruled out :(

The good news is its only a wee detour through Oranmore for Dublin traffic on the way in and out :D

Haha, indeed, alhough I will be heading home after (out the Tuam road). I do need to call in though for those runners and perhaps to pick up the Big Buoy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Negotiations will begin tonight - not sure if this will suit me anyways - recovery week is not till next week when Ashford is on and the Kilconeirn 5 mile is on too this weekend which might suit me better.

However I would prefer to do this one. If she is heading to Dublin though this weekend as planned I am snookered for everything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

The course looks pretty flat, anyone know any other info on the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

catweazle wrote: »
    Negotiations will begin tonight - not sure if this will suit me anyways - recovery week is not till next week when Ashford is on and the Kilconeirn 5 mile is on too this weekend which might suit me better.

However I would prefer to do this one. If she is heading to Dublin though this weekend as planned I am snookered for everything

If you're heading to Kilconieron, we can have a buggy head to head race.

• Advertisement
Advertisement