Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards problem

Options
  • 19-02-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum to be going into, looked and can't find any others though so apologises in advance if it isn't....running Windows 8 in office, but I keep getting reverted back to the old version of Boards, yet if I did a search for a forum or thread the new lay out is what pops up if I chose a result that I want...has anyone any idea how to just keep it at the new version of Boards?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭MiamiMice

You are probably running compatibility mode. This allows IE emulate older versions of IE so that webapps don't break. Its probably set by policy. Maybe use Chrome or Firefox?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

MiamiMice wrote: »
    You are probably running compatibility mode. This allows IE emulate older versions of IE so that webapps don't break. Its probably set by policy. Maybe use Chrome or Firefox?

No good unfortunately, both blocked from being downloaded, ah well cheers anyway will just have to suffer though it!

Advertisement