Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mONOSYLABIC LIST OF PRESCHOOL JUNIORINFANT WORDS NEEDED

• 19-02-2013 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

A Chara

I am in need of a bit of help.
    When i was a little lad myself I used to play this learning game (See attached Picture.
    12 Numbers with a coloured shape on the back.
    Put the question number in/on the right position , flip the board and if you did it correct you got the shape matching the exercise.

This could work for match the shape, what belongs together, solve the sum , or read the word.

As they are beginning to read now I am making some reading exercises:

So smartass he started to read the first character .

I resolved this by having Péint Pióg Péist in the same set of questions

But I in order to generate more of these questuion sheets i need more words.

I could of course use the dictionary but that has two problems
    A mono/duosylabic wortd like Spider ........exactly
    a nice word like "deis" (opportunity) ... how are you picturing that... (Suitable

for a 5 year old)

I would hugely appreciate any lists tht anyone can quickly think off
    377654_207217519421323_1159443071_n.jpg

Advertisement