Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kompass Account-Forgotten Security Questions answers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mkukina

Yes :) Good news :) I got POE on MyCIC, I didn't even need Kompass account. I didn't even wait longer than others. So no worries...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Frankc27

Hi Donna, I'm in the same situation as you were, was wondering did u get sorted and if so how??

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

rusheen wrote: »
    Guys I think sometimes its their website . It was saying to me question 1 was incorrect when in fact it was question 3 ! Thankfully I figured it after stressing alot !

Anyone stuck I think IEC will help , but ye may have to wait until the re less busy . Prob a month or so .Very frustrating good luck to everyone in the same position .
    Thank you! My browser automatically filled in the answer to security question 3 with my email address. I was stressing out over question 1 so much (which also has symbol in the answer like the OP) that I didn't realise that my answer 3 was wrong. As soon as I corrected it, hey presto!

Now I just gotta wait............:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ehiggs88

Hi guys, I'm having the same stupid problem with the security questions - has anyone had any luck with fixing it if they had the same issue?

I hope it's not going to hold up my application on MyCIC? I mean logic says it won't because its just linking up the accounts, but who knows with these guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nottingham1

I have to agreed with rusheen. I was getting the message saying Security Question 1 was incorrect. This seemed impossible as I only have 1 uncle! But it was my answer to Question 3! If it tells you Question 1 is wrong, have a look at your other answers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement