Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trawlic Salmon

Options
  • 19-02-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

I didn't feel like my query warranted its own thread so I hope people don't mind me reviving this one. I bought frozen wild salmon in Lidl the other day. The brand is "Trawlic". Does anyone know if this is any good?

Also, Dunnes sells Nolans smoked wild salmon for €6.99 per 200g.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from Zombie thread.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I eat a lot of salmon and have to say I find the Trawlic one awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

Split from Zombie thread.

tHB
    My query is for health/nutrition rather than food & drink. The other thread was specifically discussing the health of wild salmon. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 defitzi

worse than horsemeat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

I eat a lot of salmon and have to say I find the Trawlic one awful.
    Glad to hear it's not just the way I cooked it. I found it terrible the two times I tried it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

folamh wrote: »
    My query is for health/nutrition rather than food & drink. The other thread was specifically discussing the health of wild salmon. Meh.

I suggest that you start a new thread in the Nutrition & Diet forum, but be a bit more clear about what information you are looking for.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement