Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homevision.ie website down

• 19-02-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what's happening with the broadband supplier Homevision?

Their website has been down for a while now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 Jdshorty

I've been with homevision for over a year but a speed test is now showing Vodafone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

They used to have a handy line checker which would tell what speed your line was capable of, Does anyone know of any other similar checker?

The Eircom one just seems to say what packages your line is capable of handling, but doesn't return the actual line stats, ie how many MB's is your line currently maxed at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

go to sky ireland broadband they have a line checker that you may find useful but check your router first as it may just be reading that figure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭sudaltsov

That is really odd. I am with homevision, it works fine and taking normal payments monthly - but the website is gone... Any news about them?

PS The support phone 1800944555 replies "thank you for calling homevision"

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kerinethan

Does anyone with home vision have the Allied Telesis AT-iMG634WA modem and know how to reconfigure to a new ISP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

this is an old posting, do you know what ISP you are moving to, and can you access the modem, for adsl its not too difficult and i know vf published their modem settings on their community.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭sudaltsov

kerinethan wrote: »
    Does anyone with home vision have the Allied Telesis AT-iMG634WA modem and know how to reconfigure to a new ISP
    I got it. And at some point managed to squeeze manuals out of Allied Telesis support. That was some quest, man... Anyway, I have 10M of pdfs.

Advertisement