Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weight programme

Options
  • 19-02-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I was wondering could I get some advice on my weights programme?
    Have been at it for about 2 months now and was wondering am I doing the right things.
    So I weight train 3 days a week mon, wed, fri. Monday is shoulder and biceps, Wednesday is chest and tricep and friday is leg and back. I do spinning and abs class every Tuesday with football 2-3 times a week.

I generally do 7 weight exercises on weights day so say 4 shoulder exercises and 3 bicep. I increase the weights every 2 weeks. I do 3 sets of 12 reps (I work out of my garage so its limited to weights bench, free weights and a punching bag.)

Is this the right way to go about weight lifting? i.e. breaking them up into groups? Seeing some difference in the appearance so I presume im not completely wasting my time?
    Thanks.

Advertisement