Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Waiting List-WTN over 6,350

Options
  • 19-02-2013 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi

Just wanted to start this thread for anyone who is over the IEC quota for the 2013 programme. Has anyone on the 'waiting list' got any feedback from the IEC.

My WTN is in the 6,900's and Ive heard nothing yet.

Maybe as time goes on some of us will hear and we can post it on this thread for a heads up for everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

just to let you know i got WTN in the 53xx region and on the conditional acceptance it says that i have 6 months to apply for stage 2 so 15th august 2013 is when i have to get stuff in by.hopfully you might get something but 69xx?? its hard to imagine 600 people not eligible or dropping out and trying to recoup the €120.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lesleythereid

Hi,
    I'm around the 7400 mark. I imagine I'm at the bottom of the food chain but I like to set myself a challenge, live life on the edge-no it's my own fault really but I didnt anticipate such a huge demand, going on previous years. I'd say our only hope is if people are rejected or drop out but I think that's perhaps still clutching at straws. Cant imagine over a thousand people wanting to drop out or having a criminal record (unless they too have been in a situation where someone tried to steal their Big Mac at half 2 in the morning). I've read a few posts where people have mentioned the possibility of them releasing more visas but I can't see that happening. It's a pity they didnt release them on a staggered basis like the UK ones. Maybe there'll be a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory situation and we'll all be in search of the golden wrappper. I hope they put them in Dominos BBQ chicken pizzas wouldn't mind having a valid reason for having to wolf them down on a regualr basis. Anyways all we can do it hope I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭annor99

7,400!!! I thought I was bad lesleythereid.

Yep, tis just a waiting game now.. Dum Dum Dummmm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lesleythereid

Ya but if you take one for the team and drop out that's me at the 7399 mark. Go on do the noble thing :)

Ha ha.. Ok I'll go out today and complete some form of criminal activity just for you lesleythereid.. The name is catchy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭thebigmc

In the 7230's and just got the letter asking to pay programme fee last week. Its moving through the waiting list slowly alright. Good luck all

I got mine all approved about a month ago. All good :)

Advertisement