Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sleeves in Dublin

• 19-02-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,860 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Just wondering where are the best places for getting sleeve's done in Dublin .
    Who are the best artist's at the moment for Jap and also old skool sleeve's
    I know White Dragon in Belfast is supposedly the best in the country at the moment but any guys in Dublin up to or close to that standard ,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Hey folks
    Just wondering where are the best places for getting sleeve's done in Dublin .
    Who are the best artist's at the moment for Jap and also old skool sleeve's
    I know White Dragon in Belfast is supposedly the best in the country at the moment but any guys in Dublin up to or close to that standard ,

Thought about getting something Japanese myself so I did a bit of research and found that you cab go to Chris crooks or you can go to someone not as good as Chris crooks, that's based on portfolios I've seen, which in fairness are not representative of healed work for the most part.

Having waited a long time for my first tattoo, both because of the artist waiting time and my own delay while researching I have to say that waiting will always be worth it, I'm glad I waited and I would rather wait the two years to get to someone of that standard than to get something done by someone not as good.

Lots of studios to choose from, personally I didn't like what I saw from the ones in Dublin. Most of what I saw didn't really have great depth of colour or shading and the work looked flat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,860 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

to be fair that what iv seen from looking around, and was thinking maybe i'd missed someone , White Dragon does look to be more than a few steps ahead of anything in Dublin at the moment for Jap style,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Nobody else in Ireland close to Chris' work I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

For the old school style Ross Nagle from Allstar in Limerick is your man!!!

Advertisement