Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Dinner Meetup - What are your thoughts?

Options
  • 19-02-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

I have been thinking for a while now to have a regular dinner meetup, perhaps once a month or every second month.
    The idea being that people interested would be assigned a month and would be solely responsible for picking the type of food, the restaurant and making the booking.

This would be a chance for people to get to try places that they may not have been before but in a relaxed setting where they can also meet new people.

So please vote for the option(s) that take your fancy and post here with your thoughts :)

Regular Dinner Meetup - What are your thoughts 4 votes

I'm interested, it should be once a month
    0%
    I'm interested, it should be every second month
    75%
    kingtutMrFrispStenth 3 votes
    I don't like the idea
    25%
    JamBur 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I think it's a great idea for it,,no matter if it's the once a month,,or every second month.

It's very relaxed,,no pressure,,and the company of a fantastic bunch of people,,led by the King himself,who has a fab knack for arranging the meets.

We probably wouldn't be able to make it every time,,sadly,,but they are well worth going to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

81 views and only 1 response .... this idea has officially died lol :D

Bye bye thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

kingtut wrote: »
    81 views and only 1 response .... this idea has officially died lol :D

Bye bye thread.

You get the gun,,I'll load the bullets,,and We can take a shot each..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭JamBur

I don't like the idea
    Its a nice idea, but i imagine hard to get concrete commitments. If it was to happen, I'd guess that every second month would be ideal. A core group of about 20 would be needed though.

Advertisement