Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy to Rosslare

Options
  • 19-02-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

So am I right in thinking that the only way to get from Enniscorthy to Rosslare to catch the 9am ferry is by taxi or a lift?

Are there any private operators that I don't know about running a service?

A taxi is €48 :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

According to the Business Eireann website there is a service that leaves at 2:10am from Enniscorthy and arrives at Rosslare Europort at 8:25am.

You just need to bring a few cheap cans or something to pass the time during the 5.5 hours stop over in Wexford :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

TheChevron wrote: »
    So am I right in thinking that the only way to get from Enniscorthy to Rosslare to catch the 9am ferry is by taxi or a lift?

Are there any private operators that I don't know about running a service?

A taxi is €48 :eek:

Of course not, you can walk, cycle, run, get a horse and cart, thumb a lift, a jockeyback etc etc:D
    According to the Business Eireann website there is a service that leaves at 2:10am from Enniscorthy and arrives at Rosslare Europort at 8:25am

Great service :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Ha ha, 5.5 hours is not to shabby at all.

Driving or a lift is my only option so.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

TheChevron wrote: »
    Ha ha, 5.5 hours is not to shabby at all.

Driving or a lift is my only option so.

You could travel down the previous day and get a cheap B+B,don't know they cost these days maybe the taxi would be cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Good old Ireland,where the Rosslare bus & train service don't coincide with the ferry sailings.

Had this problem before & ended up driving-don't forget that parking there is secure but you have to pay & they are pretty sharp at the clamping.

• Advertisement
Advertisement