Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre walkers online

Options
  • 19-02-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get pre walkers on line? I have had her measured properly today but they didn't have her size!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I've used http://www.shoesforkids.co.uk/ a lot for the boys shoes, almost sure they have pre walkers, Very good to deal with and fast delivery

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

it depends on the size.
    Shoebees or Marks and Spencers do soft leather ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I love the shoebees type ones, I have them on my 8 month old at the moment as she is standing and trying to coast around the place, really soft on her feet and they grip the ground really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

Mothercare currently have thick socks with leather soles, I also have the soft leather ones but they are harder to put on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Shoe bees as well, and cherishme.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

so this isn't zombie related?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

El Spearo wrote: »

Depends on how much sleep she's had :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

+ 1 for the soft leather shoes, I got these for both kids and I have just lost one of his ones so I have him wearing pink shoes!

I got them both times from an English company on Ebay, best value ever.

I got brilliant crawling shoes for ,my girl in Mothercare but I didn't see any boys ones in the local store or online. Might try M&S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

fitzcoff wrote: »
    I've used http://www.shoesforkids.co.uk/ a lot for the boys shoes, almost sure they have pre walkers, Very good to deal with and fast delivery

same here.
    I get him measured in clarkes and then order clarkes from them online.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

El Spearo wrote: »

Please keep the thread on topic :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement