Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy biscotti?

Options
  • 19-02-2013 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Help!! I can't find biscotti anywhere! Tried superquinn and tesco, to no avail. I know asldi get it ocassionally as a specila but thy don't do it as routine. Any idea anyone?!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Donnybrook Fair, perhaps?
    Give them a call and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Best of Italy Dunville Ave. Not far from Beechwood LUAS station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

as for all Italian foods, try Little Italy in Smithfield. Its the only Italian supermarket I know of in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Costa cafe outlets have them

as for all Italian foods, try Little Italy in Smithfield. Its the only Italian supermarket I know of in Ireland.

Except for the one I mentioned just above your post.... there's a few around really. :D

• Advertisement

apologies Slaphead07, sorry I thought there was only one.

Little Italy is pretty large, I like the fact that you get a 10% discount on all cases, i.e. bulk (I buy bulk tomatoes cases of 24, risotto rice 12kg etc.)

http://littleitalyltd.com/pages/about-us

They also have trollies! Must try that other Italian place next time I am down there.

They also have trollies! Must try that other Italian place next time I am down there.

Well it's too small for trollies! It's great for all the usual Italian stuff and they bake fresh bread twice a day. Sensible prices too, in fact as good as supermarkets for vegetables.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Wow thanks for the tips everyone, will definitely try those shops. Good to know about them for future purchases also!!! :-)

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    Well it's too small for trollies! It's great for all the usual Italian stuff and they bake fresh bread twice a day. Sensible prices too, in fact as good as supermarkets for vegetables.

sounds like a deli. Little Italy is a supermarket, the main difference being that the prices in little italy are very very low and the price in deli's are very very high.

sounds like a deli. Little Italy is a supermarket, the main difference being that the prices in little italy are very very low and the price in deli's are very very high.

Ah it's a bit more than a deli but it is "compact", and just for the record the prices are very reasonable. I must try that Little Italy place too though, thanks.... I miss Italian supermarkets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Not biscotti, but Aldi have Italian type biscuits today.

Link 1
    Link 2

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I saw big boxes of them recently, not sure but I think it was in M&S.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Oh nice one on the aldi and m&s tips, more accessible in everyday life since I pass by them more. Still going to visit the place in Smithfield and Beechwood next time I'm near them anyway though :-)

Advertisement