If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha Rxv673

Options
  • 19-02-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Guys
    I am looking at upgrading to the Yamaha Rxv673 to work with the new Benq w1070 projector .This will pass 3D via hdmi?What is the best price you can do on this one?

Thanks Barry

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

barry75 wrote: »
    Guys
    I am looking at upgrading to the Yamaha Rxv673 to work with the new Benq w1070 projector .This will pass 3D via hdmi?What is the best price you can do on this one?

Thanks Barry

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Our best price on the 673 is £461.99 / €570.35 inc delivery.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys

Thanks Barry
    Barry,

thanks for coming back so soon!

The RXV673 is £448 - I may have an open box (full warranty etc) one available that I would clear at £399.95 if you were interested - I'll ask the guys to stock check it out tomorrow - drop us a post if you are interested..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Barry,

thanks for coming back so soon!

The RXV673 is £448 - I may have an open box (full warranty etc) one available that I would clear at £399.95 if you were interested - I'll ask the guys to stock check it out tomorrow - drop us a post if you are interested..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    PM sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM sent

Hi Barry,

John isn't always near a computer so if you'd like to copy me on the PM we can try and get you sorted.

Chris

Hi Barry,

John isn't always near a computer so if you'd like to copy me on the PM we can try and get you sorted.

Chris
    Hi Chris 
    I would be interested in the open box Yamaha 673.Do you know if you have it in stock ?What exactly does it mean by open box is it a ex display,returned by a customer etc?And if possible to pay via paypal?
    Thanks Barry

• Advertisement

Hi Chris 
    I would be interested in the open box Yamaha 673.Do you know if you have it in stock ?What exactly does it mean by open box is it a ex display,returned by a customer etc?And if possible to pay via paypal?
    Thanks Barry
    Barry,

thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep the guys have checked and we have an open box unit - it was taken by a Customer who used it for less than 10 days then did a serious upgrade!- it's in perfect nick, with all accys and comes of course with a full warranty so if you want it I'll stick your name on it!

keep me posted and again apologies for the delay!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Barry,

thanks again and apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep the guys have checked and we have an open box unit - it was taken by a Customer who used it for less than 10 days then did a serious upgrade!- it's in perfect nick, with all accys and comes of course with a full warranty so if you want it I'll stick your name on it!

keep me posted and again apologies for the delay!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.Ya I would be interested in the openbox one if you could but my name on it.What would the cost of delivery be?Would I be able to pay you via paypal(just have a few quid in paypal from ebay!).

Thanks for your help
    Barry

Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me.Ya I would be interested in the openbox one if you could but my name on it.What would the cost of delivery be?Would I be able to pay you via paypal(just have a few quid in paypal from ebay!).

Thanks for your help
    Barry
    Barry,

delivery at £9.95

I cannot do £399 on Paypal as they charge too high a fee :( we would have to charge £412 if its a PP transaction - so the total would be £421.95..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Barry,

delivery at £9.95

I cannot do £399 on Paypal as they charge too high a fee  we would have to charge £412 if its a PP transaction - so the total would be £421.95..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,
    Think it would be better to pay via  card instead of paypal.just looking around at the yamaha RVX673 ,I can across it for £391.99 from tesco direct would you price beat or match this price?Thanks again
    Barry

Hi John,
    Think it would be better to pay via  card instead of paypal.just looking around at the yamaha RVX673 ,I can across it for £391.99 from tesco direct would you price beat or match this price?Thanks again
    Barry
    Barry,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've checked that out on the Tesco site and its actually sold by a Company called 'Trove' about whom I can't find any info - but they don't do any deliveries outside the UK.... so we would not price beat that one unfortunately,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Barry,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I've checked that out on the Tesco site and its actually sold by a Company called 'Trove' about whom I can't find any info - but they don't do any deliveries outside the UK.... so we would not price beat that one unfortunately,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John
    No problem I didnt know they didnt delivery to here.I will go with the openbox at £399 plus delivery and pay via card.I will ring the lads in the shop with CC details during the week.Thanks Barry

Hi John
    No problem I didnt know they didnt delivery to here.I will go with the openbox at £399 plus delivery and pay via card.I will ring the lads in the shop with CC details during the week.Thanks Barry
    Thanks Barry - I'll ask Dave to pop it to one side for you..

Thanks again for the Biz..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.