Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15.03 / UNITED DRUMZ @ SWEENEY'S @ ST PATRICK BERLIN DRUM & BASS SPECIAL / 15.03

Options
  • 19-02-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Everybody, hi my good old friends who use to love my "UNITED DRUMZ" night's in legendary place today called MCGRUDERS. I know its hard to believe but "We Are Back" with this same power, with this same energy and this same LOVE what i use to create under UNITED DRUMZ nights and probably as many of you knows those night were home for many local residence who work hard to be a part of my little family.

Its a new venue, new place so we have to make sure we build this same positive, sharing music experience energy to make sure everybody coming to our nights will know the idea of it and the idea is to "share the music and experience" and its up to as people to build that and we do our best to make sure everybody are going to have a good, special time and everybody will looking forward to our special night what provide and focusing mainly on a hardest type of drum and bass called NEUROFUNK but there are also going to be difference styles present so be ready people.

First night is going to a bit special because we are going to celebrate one of the busiest weekend of them all and you know what i'm talking about people ?

ST PATRICK WEEKEND 15.03 WITH SOME SPECIAL BERLIN GUEST DIAZ-SOTO AND OSCAR LAFONTAINE WITH SOME MAD MIXING SKILLS AND THOSE GUYS ARE BEING ROCKING BERLIN DRUM & BASS STAGE FOR A WHILE SO MAKE SURE YOU WONT MISS THIS ONE COS ITS GOING TO BE A SPECIAL ONE.

15.03 MUSIC AGAINST RACISM / ST PATRICK WEEKEND MASH UP

DIAZ-SOTO ( Addicted 2 Bass, Feiertach ) Berlin
    OSCAR LAFOINTAINE ( Kiss My Bass, Feiertach ) Berlin

BADHABIT ( United Drumz, Skunkheads, Renegade Noize )
    JAN JAN ( United Drumz )
    D6W ( United Drumz )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPCOMING GIGS
    19. 04 CERN / 17.05 DABS / 14.06 MAZTEK / 19.07 MEJFUS

DOORS 22:00 TICKETS 8/10 EURO

DRUM AND BASS. DRUM AND BASS. DRUM AND BASS.

Sweeney's, 32 Dame Street, Dublin 2
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement