If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXL42E5

Options
  • 19-02-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

What is the price of the Panasonic TXL42E5 in euros?

Can you confirm that this comes with a 5 year guarantee included.

Thanks,
    David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tEtR1s wrote: »
    Hi,

What is the price of the Panasonic TXL42E5 in euros?

Can you confirm that this comes with a 5 year guarantee included.

Thanks,
    David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Current price on the 42E5 is €580.18.  Price does indeed include a free 5 year warranty :)

Now, unfortunately the only one we have left is our display model.  We could let it go, but it would need to be collected in Belfast.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tEtR1s

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Current price on the 42E5 is €580.18.  Price does indeed include a free 5 year warranty

Now, unfortunately the only one we have left is our display model.  We could let it go, but it would need to be collected in Belfast.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately I live in Dublin and am unable to get to Belfast over the next few weeks.

I am interested in purchasing a DLNA compliant LCD/LED full HD ready 42" TV with analogue audio output.

Looking at your website for what's available for delivery, the LG 42LS570T probably looks most suitable, although it doesn't have the audio output.

Do you have any suggestions or would you recommendation the LG 42LS570T?

Kind Regards,
    David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately I live in Dublin and am unable to get to Belfast over the next few weeks.

I am interested in purchasing a DLNA compliant LCD/LED full HD ready 42" TV with analogue audio output.

Looking at your website for what's available for delivery, the LG 42LS570T probably looks most suitable, although it doesn't have the audio output.

Do you have any suggestions or would you recommendation the LG 42LS570T?

Kind Regards,
    David
    David,

the 42LS570 is an excellent unit BUT as you say it doesn't have an analogue output - it does have a headphone out but this disables the built in speakers - however you can use the optical output and use a CYP D/A Convertor like this:
    showimage.php?image=309406.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

This CYP is a really excellent little unit and it will ensure that your audio quality is outstanding - it's just £39.95 and you can see details here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/cyp/aud3-192/cyp-aud3-192

We have the 42LS570 available in stock and ready to ship so just drop us a line if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

David,

the 42LS570 is an excellent unit BUT as you say it doesn't have an analogue output - it does have a headphone out but this disables the built in speakers - however you can use the optical output and use a CYP D/A Convertor like this:

This CYP is a really excellent little unit and it will ensure that your audio quality is outstanding - it's just £39.95 and you can see details here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/cyp/aud3-192/cyp-aud3-192

We have the 42LS570 available in stock and ready to ship so just drop us a line if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

If I was to purchase the 42LS570 along with the CYP unit, could you give me a good deal?

Regards,
    David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

If I was to purchase the 42LS570 along with the CYP unit, could you give me a good deal?

Regards,
    David
    David..

I'll do it at £499.95 including the CYP or £509.95 including the CYP and a decent quality .75mtr optical lead:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-interconnects/cambridge-audio/dig300-1m/camb-dig300-1m

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

David..

I'll do it at £499.95 including the CYP or £509.95 including the CYP and a decent quality .75mtr optical lead:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-interconnects/cambridge-audio/dig300-1m/camb-dig300-1m

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

What is the total price for the 42LS570, CYP, the .75mtr optical lead and delivery in euros please?

Do you deliver at weekends?

Thanks,
    David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The Euro price for the 42 570, CYP. 0.75 optical and standard weekday delivery would be €666.54.

We can offer a Saturday delivery but there is an extra delivery charge.  For Saturday delivery you'd be looking at €691.23.

Chris

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The Euro price for the 42 570, CYP. 0.75 optical and standard weekday delivery would be €666.54.

We can offer a Saturday delivery but there is an extra delivery charge.  For Saturday delivery you'd be looking at €691.23.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I was quoted £509.95 for the TXL42E5 including the CYP and the .75mtr optical lead, along with £19.99 for delivery this comes to £529.94.

The current exchange rate is 1 GBP => 1.156 EUR.  I am calculating £529.94 equals €612.89?

What exchange rate are you using?

Please advise.

Thanks,
    David

Hi Chris,

I was quoted £509.95 for the TXL42E5 including the CYP and the .75mtr optical lead, along with £19.99 for delivery this comes to £529.94.

The current exchange rate is 1 GBP => 1.156 EUR.  I am calculating £529.94 equals €612.89?

What exchange rate are you using?

Please advise.

Thanks,
    David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As we're a sterling based company we have to work of a fixed rate to allow for conversion deductions etc.

What we can do for all our ROI customers is process payments as Sterling and then let your bank do the conversion for Euro.  

Hope this helps.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.