Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southshore Summer rates..

Options
  • 19-02-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me the cost per week of staying in Southshore apartments in the Summer?

I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Are they not mostly privately owned these days? You go through estate agents / Daft and the likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

Thanks, I contacted them about making a booking, but weeks later I'm still being messed around with nobody answering my calls, after I sent down my deposit and everything :mad:
    The message box is now full so I assume it's not just me being fobbed off..

anyway if someone could recommend a more professional company to book a place in Tramore with that sleeps six I would appreciate it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

For an apartment? Pop onto discovertramore.ie and go into 'Where to Stay'. Look for Pebble Beach, Beachside Apartments or Seafield Holiday Homes. If your having problems contacting them as its off season send me a message on here and ill chase then up for you. :)

I'm on mobile so can't give links!:)

Advertisement