Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Spare parts for Puch moped

• 19-02-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

My father recently purchased an old Puch cheetah moped. We are having difficulty sourcing spare parts and google searches only seem to be directing me to american shops but parts ain't cheap. So would any of you veterans out there know where parts could be sourced in Europe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭fatbast

i have a similar moped i think, called a vespa/piaggio ciao, pedal start yoke, and got bits for it from easyparts.nl, might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭eskerman

Did you ever sort out the Puch

Advertisement