Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hive Airsoft

• 19-02-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey lads, did anybody else here about this place, being seeing it on a few different groups on facebook, seems its not open yet, but thats is another airsoft site after coming up, hopefully plenty more sites will pop up, there is not enough as it is :)

Here is a link to the page looks like a indoor site only with structures.

http://www.facebook.com/TheHiveAirsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I think this is the new site being run by the guys that run Vacant.
    Should be easy to get too as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Rooky1 wrote: »

Yep, it's the guys that ran Vacant.

It would be nice to see Tallaght CQB back up and running also, here's to hoping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Rooky1 wrote: »
    jayod30 wrote: »
    Yep, it's the guys that ran Vacant.

It would be nice to see Tallaght CQB back up and running also, here's to hoping!

If Tallaght CQB opens back up and this place does in fact open, it will be interesting to see how two(2) indoor sites on the same industrial estate operate, hopefully competition will drive innovation and Airsoft will be the ultimate winner :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Well said seals, couldn't have put it better myself. Hopefully we will see the sport grow and maybe even competing sights cooperate for the good of us. The players. We aren't a football clubs either... We will see how it plays out. Is anyone going to try this place

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Well said seals, couldn't have put it better myself. Hopefully we will see the sport grow and maybe even competing sights cooperate for the good of us. The players. We aren't a football clubs either... We will see how it plays out. Is anyone going to try this place

Thanking you good Sir and yes, it just so happens that a well known person on boards, has booked places for the team and cannot wait to get his CQB game on :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

*First and Foremost, I do not work for CQB Airsoft, also mods I'm only posting to help avoid disappointment should someone be turned away on the day*

As Seals has already just an FYI lads, the opening weekend is strictly booking only due to high volume of interest

https://www.facebook.com/events/486535958048170/

For those without facebook,

Due to an overwhelming response to the site opening we are slightly changing the times of the opening weekend and the price.

Saturday
    Gates open at 10.

Slot 1: Games at 11am - 4:15pm (give or take a few minutes)

Slot 2: Games at 5pm - 10pm (give or take a few minutes)

Each slot will be run with only two 15 minute breaks and the cost will be €20.

Sunday

Gates open at 10.

Slot 1: Games at 11am - 4:15pm (give or take a few minutes)

There will be two 15 minute breaks and the cost will be €20

******* YOU NEED TO BOOK IN FOR A SPECIFIC TIME SLOT BY EMAILING US AT THEHIVEAIRSOFT@GMAIL.COM ********

Regards,
    Keegan

Keegan wrote: »
    For those without facebook

To be more clear and as per their FB event:

******* YOU NEED TO BOOK IN FOR A SPECIFIC TIME SLOT BY EMAILING US AT THEHIVEAIRSOFT@GMAIL.COM ********

You need to include a contact phone number and also how many spaces you are booking for. Please do NOT book in unless you are 100% you are able to make it.
    We will confirm all bookings a few days before we open so please make sure and include a contact telephone number in the email or we cannot accept the booking.
    We will email you back to confirm your booking for the requested time slot.
    The site limit is 40 players for each time slot.

Meaning this is the only booking process and joining this event via FB is not a confirmed booking, also, they got back to me within 15mins after the email was sent to them, which is good customer service indeed :)

Thanking you good Sir and yes, it just so happens that a well known person on boards, has booked places for the team and cannot wait to get his CQB game on :D

Ah very nice I'm going to try it out then, which time slots do you have booked? I'm going for evening Saturday, and day-sunday. Will be bringing the mp7 and 1911's should be interesting. :)

It has been over 3 months since my last skirmish I need a regular one again... Hope to see you on the field

-Glenn

Ah very nice I'm going to try it out then, which time slots do you have booked? I'm going for evening Saturday, and day-sunday. Will be bringing the mp7 and 1911's should be interesting. :)

It has been over 3 months since my last skirmish I need a regular one again... Hope to see you on the field

-Glenn

A most excellent loadout indeed Glenn and all going well, we should be there all day Sunday :)

Also, that rusty feeling is pants and this event should sort that mate ;)

A most excellent loadout indeed Glenn and all going well, we should be there all day Sunday :)

Also, that rusty feeling is pants and this event should sort that mate ;)

Ah most definitely my man! With any luck I may even get the pdw out of the shl.p. Before then but wgc's shipping is slow(damned Chinese new year) yes sure what yyourself be bringing? Ah brilliant I will be see you there then :) cant wait to get the gas flowing in my blood and my guns :D

-Glenn

• Advertisement

Ah most definitely my man! With any luck I may even get the pdw out of the shl.p. Before then but wgc's shipping is slow(damned Chinese new year) yes sure what yyourself be bringing? Ah brilliant I will be see you there then :) cant wait to get the gas flowing in my blood and my guns :D

-Glenn

I'm surprised you asked ;) and it will be the TM MP7 GBB + 1911 or USP for me, with the WE PDW and G&G UMP not far behind :pac:

***calling all MP7 owners, please join this event***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Lets not forget a few thunder b and 203. My god i cant wait to shoot someone from point blank with a 203 again :)

The sheer horror on their face is priceless :D:D

Yes an mp7 and 1911 team vs everyone else, with goodlad's 203 hahaha... We have to be on the same team ;) should be good, there will be some spare 1911's so nobody will feel left out haha... uSure this thread would be useful for anyone wanting to go but on their own :)

--Glenn

Yes an mp7 and 1911 team vs everyone else, with goodlad's 203 hahaha... We have to be on the same team ;) should be good, there will be some spare 1911's so nobody will feel left out haha... uSure this thread would be useful for anyone wanting to go but on their own :)

--Glenn

Myself and a team mate will be running MP7's, so three of us on the same team would be extremely unfair on the other side and for this reason, welcome to our side Glenn :D

From the image goodlad has painted, running around with an M203 as your primary sounds like a good idea and for sure, there will be Thunder B's a flying too :pac:

Also, while we're here, I hope that Searching...'s question has been answered, as this thread has gone a little off-topic :o

Just remember, i don't use any form of launcher for a 203.
    Tape a BB across the back of it so its easy to set off by hand even if you are wearing gloves. I find you can get a much better angle on the 203 then :D

I'm pretty much gonna be running every game and wont get to play. But sure i will keep my shotgun handy for some cheater checking, if you feel a 0.28 clocking you upside the head is probs just me ;)

Also, while we're here, I hope that Searching...'s question has been answered, as this thread has gone a little off-topic :o

He didnt ask any question :P

goodlad wrote: »
    He didnt ask any question :P

His question is, did anyone else hear of The Hive Airsoft and being honest, I was unaware until this thread was started

So thank you Searching... :)

Myself and a team mate will be running MP7's, so three of us on the same team would be extremely unfair on the other side and for this reason, welcome to our side Glenn :D

From the image goodlad has painted, running around with an M203 as your primary sounds like a good idea and for sure, there will be Thunder B's a flying too :pac:

Excellent ruling the world has never felt so in sync haha...with any luck there will be dark spots, because I bought me a marui tracer, klarus torch and night sights for the guns now. Might even start doing a little service if there is interest. Has any one ever want coloured night sights? This should be moved into off topic madness now haha. :)

--Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

I saw pics on Facebook and it looks really tight , can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭goblin59

Cant wait to go, booked myself in for the 2nd slot on saturday. Get to use my L85 with the upgraded motor :)

Going to bring a few springs with me too, as its been nearly a year since my last skirmish & not sure what its chrono'ing at. Thankfully its got a quick spring change system :). Also, all the tracers!!

Should be good craaic lads withany luck a few of us will end up on the same team... Im definitely on seals team ;) sure what slots is everyone booking in on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Booked in myself anda few friends for saturday morning slot anyway:) Been to long since ive gotten out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

and to 2 throw this into the mix im told vacant reopened 2 weeks ago i was told it was to be opened in a few weeks as they were trying to get the hive opened first but told today that its be open for 2 weeks now a friend of my brothers played in there anyone else hear this

brenak47 wrote: »
    and to 2 throw this into the mix im told vacant reopened 2 weeks ago i was told it was to be opened in a few weeks as they were trying to get the hive opened first but told today that its be open for 2 weeks now a friend of my brothers played in there anyone else hear this

Complete fiction.
    But sure lets stay on topic eh?

its not fiction its only a matter of time i was talking to the guy that runs them all a few weeks ago i knew about the new place the hive then

its not fiction its only a matter of time i was talking to the guy that runs them all a few weeks ago i knew about the new place the hive then

lol... You now talking to the guy who ran vacant (not owned it, just ran it).

You are believing fiction from somebody. Take any vacant info you are told with a pinch of salt dude. A large pinch at that.

well he was able to tell me that a new place was being opened by them in tallaght which has just opened and that vacant was to follow the 2 of them are owned by the same group of lads so if u can't answer the question that i simply asked don't answer at all

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Boroimhe

well he was able to tell me that a new place was being opened by them in tallaght which has just opened and that vacant was to follow the 2 of them are owned by the same group of lads so if u can't answer the question that i simply asked don't answer at all

Lads vacant has not been reopened and anyone gaming on site in the meantime are breaking a number of laws, have not got the landlord's permission and are not covered by any insurance policy. It's not reopening in 2 weeks either, so if you get an invite to a game there it is not legit.

Regards,
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

goodlad wrote: »
    Lets not forget a few thunder b and 203. My god i cant wait to shoot someone from point blank with a 203 again :)

The sheer horror on their face is priceless :D:D

From what I remember it was you that cacked your pants.

Advertisement