Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket from the crypt Button Factory

Options
  • 19-02-2013 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Its been a few years since these folk played Dublin!!

The legendary Rocket From The Crypt have reformed and are doing a handful of European dates this spring, and Dublin is one of
    them! u:mack
    Presents
    Rocket From The Crypt
    Friday April 26
    Button Factory
    Doors 7.30
    Tickets €25 From www.tickets.ie/umack

Should be an excellent gig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

2001 I believe? I'll be at this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

2002 was the last time they played here. i cant wait for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Gonna try and make this one.

cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

cancelled

**** off. Really? :(

Any reason? Or is it just that living in this poxy country is generally so soul-destroyingly **** nowadays that you shouldn't even get your hopes up that one of your favourite bands might reform and gig in your home town again?

Gash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Balls. I only saw this thread today. Talk about ups and downs. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

Any remote chance of a rescheduling??

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Very disappointing news. Looking at their tour schedule now, the Dublin gig didnt seem to fit as they would have had to come from Milan to Dublin and then onto Belgium the next day.No U.K dates either so hopefully we will get a Dublin gig this year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Very disappointing news. Looking at their tour schedule now, the Dublin gig didnt seem to fit as they would have had to come from Milan to Dublin and then onto Belgium the next day.No U.K dates either so hopefully we will get a Dublin gig this year

I assumed that as well, but a disappointment that they didn't reschedule the show for a week later or something. They're back in Europe in June playing Spain's Azkena Rock Festival so maybe a show for around then, could be unfortunate for me as I won't be in Dublin at the time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 fulham919

Back on again!!!!!

The legendary Rocket From The Crypt will play Button Factory on saturday december 7. tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning, Thursday 19th September, at 9am at www.tickets.ie/umack.

:P:P:P

this time for real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Excellent news. I wish I could edit the thread title to show the new date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Tomorrow night! looking forward to this a lot

Advertisement