Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork city housing?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all posted thread here few months back as Im renting an apartment that was full of damp and nothing was being done about it, well 4 months later i still havent found anywhere else, and landlord decided to get someone to paint the damp last tuesday! Anyway my lease is up in 3 weeks, thank god as I wont be breaking a lease and he will have to give me a reference, but thing is there is no where around my area accep:mad:ting rent allowance, im at wits end, my daughter has been on 4 anti biotics since november due to respotory issues and has also been on steriods, i brought her doctors letters to city hall but they dont care, wrote to Micheal Martin got nothing back, got onto counsellors and sent them photos of the chronic damp on my walls, no satisfaction, wondering if i tell city hall i have a few weeks until lease is up and I have nowhere to go will they care? Doubtful....:mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement