Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband/net access Moylough

Options
  • 20-02-2013 1:25am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As thread says, is there any company outside the obvious upc or eircom with coverage in the village?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Think its eircom or nothing in NE Galway. Moylough has no telephone exchange, it is served mainly from Mountbellew and partially from Menlough to the south.

HTH

If you can get eircom dsl you can also get the likes of Vodafone, utv etc.

Talk to eircom first then find the best deal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got it sorted with imagine - thanks to Mod, close thread i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Got it sorted with imagine - thanks to Mod, close thread i guess.

Hi just wondering anyone have broadband in village of moylough I'm moving into the dales what is the best and most stable on the area

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Hello, was going a search for broadband in Moylough and came across this thread. I'm only going to be living in Moylough for 6 months or so and I want to sign up to a mobile option as most companies require you sign up for a year. I've tried vodafone and 3 but coverage is not good. Anyone know what O2 mobile broadband coverage is like in Moylough?
    Or does anyone have any other suggestion?

• Advertisement
Advertisement