Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego minifigures series 1-7 where to buy?

• 20-02-2013 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey guys.

Anyone know of any stores in Dublin area selling these?
    I know season 1 is very rare and series 2-6 are probably difficult enough to find too. What about 7?
    Just started collecting series 8&9 and looking to work my way back!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

You won't get those in shops anymore, in fact series 9 is retiring soon too.

Your best bet:

Adverts.ie - people sell a lot of minifigs out there. Sometimes the whole series.

Bricklink.com - biggest lego market online. There are Irish sellers who sell parts and minifigs. 100% you will complete your collection there in one sitting. It all depends on how deep your pockets are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

How many series are released per year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

It averages out at about 2 per year.

You might be in luck actually. A regular poster here, p o s t y, is selling his complete Series 1-8 collection on Adverts.ie. Not sure if any of them have sold yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

Was in Smiths in Galway weekend before last and they had some of the Series 6, 8 and of course 9 for sale,

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

Hi I have complete series 1,5,7 and 8 for sale,p.m.me if u r interested
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Thanks guys!

Pm sent posty and I actually sent you a message on adverts before I saw your post here :-) you can answer me on either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

I have 60 series 6 minifigures all still sealed in their mystery bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

U should use the feel method and sort them into complete sets,if its a sealed box u should have 3 complete sets and 12 spares

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

power101 wrote: »
    I have 60 series 6 minifigures all still sealed in their mystery bags.

Hi Power,

Posty is right.. You will sell them easier doing that.. I wouldn't buy them blind but would certainly buy a complete set of 16 from you. I need series 1-4 and 6

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hello5

Hi, posty 444444 from adverts here do u still have those series 1 minifigures pm me on adverts if u do thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 bay

anyone know of anywhere in dublin where you can get minifigs for cheaper than €3?, I see them range from 2.99 to 3.75 around dublin. Had heard someone mention (but cant remember who) of somewhere selling them for 2.50, although that may be a few years ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

bay wrote: »
    anyone know of anywhere in dublin where you can get minifigs for cheaper than €3?, I see them range from 2.99 to 3.75 around dublin. Had heard someone mention (but cant remember who) of somewhere selling them for 2.50, although that may be a few years ago?

Well they used to cost €2.50, but since the Simpsons set (I think) they've gone up to €3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

The last time I was in Dublin, I found the cheapest Series 12 bags (can't remember the price, but they had I think a 5 for 4 sale) was the Hobby & Crafts shop on tho top floor of St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.

Advertisement