Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dwarf Cherry Blossom Tree to Buy or Rent

• 20-02-2013 2:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Hi All,
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy or rent a Dwarf Cherry Blossom Tree?
    It will be used indoors.
    It should resemble the shape of the attached pic.

Many thanks in advance!

x, B

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

some of the companies which supply plants to offices would be your best bet for renting. but i'd say they would not stock cherry blossom trees, as they are not exactly the sort of plant an office would welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Coll1e

From the pics I think you are looking for a weeping cherry tree rather than a dwarf cherry. It looks like Cheals Weeping Cherry (Prunus Kiku-shidare-zakura). Van der Vel nursery in Aughrim co Wicklow should have them.

As magicbastarder has said they are not an indoor plant. I'm not aware of any dwarf cherry trees. If you are just looking for a small flowering tree with the weeping shape there are a variety of azaleas you could choose from and they are widely available.

Advertisement