Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mixing liquids?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,
    a question..
    I have seen few websites of the irish vendors and I always see eliquids but never the ingredients for mixing our own juices.
    Do you use mixing or do you usually buy pre-made juices?

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://e-cigshop.eu/DIY-E-Liquids

they have inawera and flavourart flavourings

i tried mixing, found it a pain in the ass.. some people on here mix their own regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

wow, ok sorry didn't see that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Just getting into mixing myself, I bought a warehouse full of DIY stuff yesterday :o
    Bought many different flavor concentrates from perfumers apprentice, flavourart and decadent vapours. Got loads of PG, VG and plenty of nicotine base.

Including all the equiptment and empty bottles I'll need, with P&P from three different websites, the total was €60.
    In theory, I'll make around 650ml of 12mg juice. That will work out to roughly €10 per 100ml of eliquid.

When I find a concoction that works for me the price per 100ml will just about half to around €4.50 - €5.
    The initial costs are high because of the sheer number of sample flavors I want to try, buying in bulk is way more economical! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to start making my own! I've spent more than €60 on trying different juices that I hated, so at least I know the flavours I like for sure, now.
    :D

I already started mixing my eliquids but I want to try more :P
    I always wanted to try flavourart but it's crazy because they send the orders in 2 or 3 months as they are stuck with too many orders..
    So I was looking (and I found now) for vendors that had other eliquids.
    It's very interesting to mix... I bought also glicerin to do my 6mg liquid and trying to add different flavours..

If you want to try flavourart flavours without the wait, go to flavourart.co.uk and liberty-flights.co.uk.
    They already have the stock so no waiting months for it.
    Granted it won't be as "fresh" as the stuff made to order on the Italian site, but the juice needs to steep anyway.
    I've bought the tasters and if I like a particular one, then I'll order from Italy. Maybe it'll be amazingly better from Italy, maybe it won't, but I'm not waiting 2 months to find out! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

but you'll happily go on a waiting list for 5 years for a shiny new mechanical mod? ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Try out the DKS concentrates.
    5ml of concentrate easily makes 100ml-150ml (depending on how subtle you like things).

but you'll happily go on a waiting list for 5 years for a shiny new mechanical mod? ;p

HAHA, that Caravela list will be open in the summer, and it won't take 5 years, more like 5 months... and yes, I'll be on it! :P

I just meant it's better to get the stuff that's already in stock at several other etailors and try that out before ordering stuff that'll take months to get here.

My hope is that I'll have a couple of months worth of juice made, by the time I order from Italy. Then it's not like I'm waiting for it! :)

superneat wrote: »

My hope is that I'll have a couple of months worth of juice made, by the time I order from Italy. Then it's not like I'm waiting for it! :)

I am italian (living in Dublin) and I write in an italian forum as well.
    They are ALL waiting for months for the orders from f.a. for this reason I was asking for irish vendors :rolleyes:
    Yep if I would have done an order when I started vaping maybe now I could receive the box :D but I also don't like to pay now and receive I don't know when :P

I will try the DKS as well thanks!

Advertisement