Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hens weekend Tips -- In Paris

Options
  • 20-02-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey all,

Going on a hens in paris at the the start of April Friday - Sunday.
    Friday when we arrive we are heading to the Eiffel tower for some pictures and then onto the hotel are hotel is about 20 mins from Disneyland as we plan to go Saturday day.

Anyone ever been to a hens in paris? Any tips on cheap things to do? Games etc .. :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Moved from Gift & Festivities as it's more region related.

Mods feel free pass back if not appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Disneyland Paris is not in Paris city....it's about an hour outside the city. Is your holiday actually in Disneyland, or is it just that you booked a hotel close to there?

If you don't actually want to spend the whole weekend in Disneyland I would recommend changing your hotel to one in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Emzer

Hi,

I have been before so i know its not in the city. The Main reason for the hens weekend in Paris is Disneyland we are going their on the Saturday so we picked a hotel close to Disneyland.

So Friday when we arrive will be spent in Paris city.. We leave early on Sunday so wont have time to do much.

I am just wondering does anyone have any good ideas of things to do on the hens (Games) etc or any sites which might help with the planning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Sorry can't help with 'games' suitable for a hens. Never even seen a hen party in all the times I've been there! Other than the usual sightseeing stuff, I can't recommend hen suitable places. I was going to suggest perhaps the segway or scooter tours which can be a bit of a laugh, but as you'll be coming from the airport you'll have your bags with you, so that won't really work.

I think you might be better off (if you can) cancel the hotel near disneyland on Friday night. Spend that night in a hotel in Paris. That way you can arrive, dump your bags, go sightseeing, even go clubbing and pubbing and then on Saturday morning head to the hotel near disneyland. Paris is very easy to get around, but I wouldn't fancy spending a day there lugging a carry-on suitcase.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Emzer

Ye we have the hotel booked for two nights now so don't think we can back out now.
    Thank you for your suggestions thou had a look at the segway tours they would be cool but i think they are out of our budget :(.

Ye carrying the luggage will be a bit annoying but i think one of the girls found lockers we can put them in for the day.

Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement