Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerpark Industrial Estate Buses?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of a bus that will get me to or very near the Deerpark Industrial Estate in Oranmore? I'm not sure any of the city buses go out that far but I'd appreciate any help from those of you in the know or who live out that neck of the woods! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

I think you will have to get a bus as far as the Oranmore Town Centre and walk the rest of the way

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

juicet3rry wrote: »
    I think you will have to get a bus as far as the Oranmore Town Centre and walk the rest of the way

+1.

Make sure you go in daylight and wear sensible shoes, there is only hard shoulder, not footpath, for the last part of the road going there.

I did it once at the weekend for research purposes, wouldn't be keen on the walk in heavy traffic, or regularly.

fyi, the Oranmore Neighbourhood Map (produce of the research) shows you exactly where the entrance to Deerpark Ind estate it..

Advertisement