Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Completely Round The Twist (DVD) - €9.26 (using code KID10) delivered [The Hut]

• 20-02-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Spotted this over on HUKD!

Blast from the past.. and now cheaper than ever - all 52 episodes for less than a tenner!

Use code 'KID10' for this price.

8529741-1309425484-552447.jpg
    Buy it @ The Hut
    Completely Round The Twist is the whole crazy tale of Tony Twist (the long suffering Dad), and his 3 children; 14 year old twins Pete and Linda, and 8 year old Bronson, who all move into an old lighthouse on the rugged Australian coast. Of course the lighthouse is haunted, but that is only the start of the family's adventures.

Adapted from the imaginative stories of Paul Jennings, Round The Twist became renowned for its outlandish mysteries and the outrageous, slapstick comedy adventures of the wacky Twist family.

First broadcast in the early 1990's from the BBC broom cupboard, this classic kids' TV series was a must see for all the family and is fondly remembered by kids young and old!

If you loved Dogtanian and Willy Fog, do not miss the complete madcap adventures of the Twist family in this classic TV series.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ha! I actually visited that lighthouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Haha - a classic. Some strange stuff in that show for a kids show, can't remember any specifics but it was a little odd, wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Bought this last time it was on offer, though not as cheap as this. By the last series it had run out of steam but the first episodes are "classics".

My kids weren't even born when it was first on but they love it, it was on constant play for about 3 months. Skeleton on the Dunny or Without my Pants their particular favourites!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I was a bit creeped out when the water spirit possessed the little boy's knob to help him win a pissing competition.

I think I'm remembering that right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

TPD wrote: »
    I was a bit creeped out when the water spirit possessed the little boy's knob to help him win a pissing competition.
    Was that not 'Jim'll Fix It'? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

vague memory of the girl resurrecting the corpse of a dead fox with lemons from their lemon tree.

They don't make stuff like that now-a-days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Oh my god I remember that episode so clearly too!!!! It was v weird alright ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

He could piss over a high wall! Yeah it was pretty bloody odd alright!

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yea a friend bought this for me a few years ago :D Classic. He'd never even heard of it which was funny. I got him the Are You Afraid of the Dark DVDS :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Thread needs more theme tune

• Advertisement
Advertisement