Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym

Options
  • 20-02-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

hi just looking for thoughts on the gym muscle works,is it good does anyone have any experience good or bad with it, do you know prices etc,is it just full of steroid fuelled bodybuilders, or do they cater for the average unfit guy (like me) thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 The Drunk Accountant

Is muscle works the one at luigis at the toughers garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Is muscle works the one at luigis at the toughers garage?

Yeah

That gym I would have to say would be a serious enough gym...as far as im aware its a male only gym and everytime i have been there to buy supplements everyone seems fairly 'bodybuilderish'

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

That gym I would have to say would be a serious enough gym...as far as im aware its a male only gym and everytime i have been there to buy supplements everyone seems fairly 'bodybuilderish'

Are you sure ? Your username wouldnt suggest reliability :D:D:D:D Seriously though, what supplements do they sell and are they keenly priced ??

• Advertisement

Ha surprised how many people on this dont take the advice of a drunk accountant ...they sell the range of proteins really im actually unaware if they sell anything else I havent asked and I have never seen them..the protein is pretty fairly priced and they give good advice along with it and are usually very helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

It's not the drunk part, it's the accountant part we don't trust :P

Advertisement