Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Tabby Tom Cat - Missing Rochestown

Options
  • 20-02-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi, ok 2nd time lucky I really hope again one of the neighbours dont have this cat, id be well peed off this time.

But anywho my parents recently rehomed a tom cat (typical stripey tom cat), and well he has gone walkabouts. Now I know they do tend to wonder off but they are getting worried about him now. He has a red collar on him, his neutered, has one kinda white toe on his back paw. Very friendly cat. He went missing around the monastery area. If anyone has seen him please let me know. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

No luck with this chap still missing

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SinaWil

What colour is he?
    How old?

Well he is tabby colour as such. Just you typical mostly brown and black stripey cat. He is about 4 or 5 I would think. He had a red collar on him with a little bell,and also had a little kinda scab you would feel it at the back of his head, feels like a small bump

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭SinaWil

Ok, sorry.
    different cat so.
    Hope he/she turns up!

ah pants!! I have a picture but cant upload on this can never figure it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Obviously a different cat, but one of that description was found at Blackpool and brought to the Cat Hospital in Glanmire. Male tabby, neutered, microchipped, but not registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hi, ok 2nd time lucky I really hope again one of the neighbours dont have this cat, id be well peed off this time.

But anywho my parents recently rehomed a tom cat (typical stripey tom cat), and well he has gone walkabouts. Now I know they do tend to wonder off but they are getting worried about him now. He has a red collar on him, his neutered, has one kinda white toe on his back paw. Very friendly cat. He went missing around the monastery area. If anyone has seen him please let me know. thank you

Contact Munster lost and found.they have loads of followers on their Facebook page who would keep an eye out. Theyve reunited loads of animals and their owners

yeah I have them notified on facebook..need to get a pic up though

This is him... At last i found the picture photostream

Darn I dont know if that worked but here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/93617224@N07/8513329788/in/photostream

• Advertisement
Advertisement