Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you finish exams in Leaving Cert can you leave?

• 20-02-2013 2:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I mean in our Mock exams atm you can't leave once you finish an exam. What about in the really Leaving Cert?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Yes you can leave any time after 30 minutes into the exam I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Technically you're not allowed leave in the last half an hour ish. When I was doing the exams they only actually applied the rule once though. T'was something like pass maths, everybody leaving caused a little disruption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I think it's the last ten minutes where you're not allowed to leave?

Ahh yeah that sounds more like it. Something like that anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Ahh yeah that sounds more like it. Something like that anyway.

What does he mean by last ten minutes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 ShM

If i remember correctly you cant leave within the 1st hour or in the last 30 mins.

fontdor wrote: »
    What does he mean by last ten minutes?

You're not allowed to leave in the last 10 minutes or so because lots of people want to leave around then and it causes a disruption for people finishing their papers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You cannot leave until 30 minutes of the exam time has passed and no one may enter after thirty minutes has passed.

Advertisement