Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find UAN?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom,

I recently had a line installed by one of your technicians on behalf of Vodafone, and he gave me the number of it. I now need the UAN number related to the line. How do I get it?

Thanks,
    Kash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Kash wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

I recently had a line installed by one of your technicians on behalf of Vodafone, and he gave me the number of it. I now need the UAN number related to the line. How do I get it?

Thanks,
    Kash

Hi Kash

If you have had a line installed by aneircom engineer and the order was placed by Vodafone then there is no UAN associated with this order. A UAN Is required when changing provider and if the account is currently an existing eircom account this is usually the eircom account number. I advise contacting Vodafone and asking them to clarify this matter.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Hi Kash

If you have had a line installed by aneircom engineer and the order was placed by Vodafone then there is no UAN associated with this order. A UAN Is required when changing provider and if the account is currently an existing eircom account this is usually the eircom account number. I advise contacting Vodafone and asking them to clarify this matter.

Regards

Al
    Thanks Al, I thought you might say that.
    I also think Vodafone might refer me to you - lets hope I'm wrong on that count!

Advertisement