Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exhausts

• 20-02-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get a new exhaust for the 2009 FZ6, was going to change bikes for something bigger soon but I think I will learn my trade on her and then change. TBH, I dont mind admitting but its a better bike then I am a rider so I will just give it some character. I am lucky to have a nearly new bike as it is.....

Any ideas what would be a good exhaust and suit the FZ6, I want a set of Two Brothers but they are very expensive and I cant swing it. So I am thinking either Scorpion, Leo Vince or M4's. I also like the sound of the Devil cans (well on utube)

I think the Scorpions would be the best bang for buck....any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭szatan84

I've got a scorpion exhaust on my cbr125r and the difference is phenomenal. Gives the bike a bit of grunt too...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Looking to get a new exhaust for the 2009 FZ6, was going to change bikes for something bigger soon but I think I will learn my trade on her and then change. TBH, I dont mind admitting but its a better bike then I am a rider so I will just give it some character. I am lucky to have a nearly new bike as it is.....

Any ideas what would be a good exhaust and suit the FZ6, I want a set of Two Brothers but they are very expensive and I cant swing it. So I am thinking either Scorpion, Leo Vince or M4's. I also like the sound of the Devil cans (well on utube)

I think the Scorpions would be the best bang for buck....any ideas?

I have a grand Micron that might do ya ??:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Here is a great write up with some vid's etc. of different exhausts, albeit sound isn't great on them.

http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/29096-ever-wondered-exhaust-should-i-buy.html

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

My mate is only after fitting a Leo vince sbk can to his cbr600rr Gary

Absolutely gorgeous can, very weel made and it sounds amazing

He got it online from a shop up north for a very reasonable price ;)

www.modulemoto.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lovely stuff lads thanx for the replies. I had a look at that earlier on today Blu3 its a good write up.....I had a quick look at that website up north and they only have one exhaust listed for the FZ6, I fire off an email and see whats what.

I just wanna stick the can on and away I go, no fuel re-mapping or any of that jazz. Need to shed weight to catch Mick on the Sprint lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Not sure about the postage but this might work out cheaper for you!

http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/48018-300-two-brothers-exhaust-fender-elim-kit.html

I have asked him to find out the postage, will let you know once I hear back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

get something with removable baffles, would be my advice! Im half feckin deaf at this stage :p

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Not sure about the postage but this might work out cheaper for you!

http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/48018-300-two-brothers-exhaust-fender-elim-kit.html

I have asked him to find out the postage, will let you know once I hear back.

FOOOK yeah, but I would be weary of some mush I dont know sending it over....but see what he says alright.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭stephen97

hi seen your post about fazer exhaust and these guys have great prices, compared to bikeworld and megabikes
    i have used this site before to get my givi v46 and m5 plate and monorack bars for 245 euros including postage http://www.accessorimotostore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_68_619_655
    MIVV for 389 euros and leo vince for 453 euros
    great site

Cheers lad.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement