Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz Second Visa Query

Options
  • 20-02-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question regarding a second visa for oz...i went over the start of October 2008 on a working holdiay visa but as it was the start of the recession it was really difficult no one was hiring as of the uncertainty of what was about to happen. We soon ran out of money and came home the end of December 2008. I have been told that i can't apply for another one as i didn't work three months - I would love to head over again and give it another shot. Is there any way of appealing this or is this set in stone??

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Set in stone I think. Unless you have a skill in demand and a qualification to back it up you could get a skilled visa. What city did you live in when you were in oz? Did you not try and get any farm/harvest work at least, Oct/Nov is usually the start of the harvest in WA anyway, I'm sure the harvest wasnt affected by the recession..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Sorry OP but out of luck, no appeals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement