Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOME & AWAY - IRENE'S SONG???

Options
  • 20-02-2013 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey all.

I need to pick your brains. I have a memory of Irene Roberts from Home & Away singing a song on the show in an episode. This was probably in the mid 1990s. It was later featured in a special show which interviewed the cast members and she sang it again while she and the interviewer were sitting on a Ferris Wheel (bizzare the things we remember?!).

I don't know the name of the song, but a couple of the lyrics are "I pick up the pieces of my broken heart and put 'em back together"...... "But I've come a long, long way and now I'm here to stay and I thank God in heaven up above".

I can't find any references to the song anywhere and there's no Youtube entry, but I'd love if to find out if anyone remembers or if anyone has footage of the song.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

If you have time and patience, you might find it here :)
    http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/sounds-of-summer-bay/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

was that the same episode where some of the teenage hangers-on of the time decorated her dress with battery operated fairy lights which then overheated causing her to strip in front of teenage boys? haha seem to remember her song being a country number too if that helps, mad the snippets you remember from years back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭daithiocondun

That's the very one, ya!! Still can't find the song tho!!

Advertisement