Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPLETED CIC APPLICATION BUT WHATS NEXT??

Options
  • 20-02-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I have just finished completing my application for the Canada 2013 programme, I have received my message with my application number... but whats next?? or is that it?? just a waiting game now??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Hi, I have just finished completing my application for the Canada 2013 programme, I have received my message with my application number... but whats next?? or is that it?? just a waiting game now??:confused:

did you update the kompass account with cic number?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sandraella2007

gary27 wrote: »
    did you update the kompass account with cic number?

No How do I do this??

No How do I do this??

log into kompass, click my profile on left then click update cic file number, then answer your security questions etc and add the W******** cic number, done.

gary27 wrote: »
    log into kompass, click my profile on left then click update cic file number, then answer your security questions etc and add the W******** cic number, done.

OMG ur a star!!!:D thank u!!!!
    just to wait now??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea to wait now i am waiting days:p

• Advertisement

OMG ur a star!!!:D thank u!!!!
    just to wait now??:confused:

yep, waiting is the hardest part :D

Thanks guys!! Yeah but it will be worth it all in the end ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

I didn't realise we had to update Kompass either - thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Damn kompass accounts ae offline due to high traffic or something!!!i didn't realise you had to do that either p!!youd think they would tell you to do that wouldn't you??

• Registered Users Posts: 28 treefiddy

any advice on the family information part i printed the forms and signed them but how do i upload two forms on to my cic

• Advertisement

treefiddy wrote: »
    any advice on the family information part i printed the forms and signed them but how do i upload two forms on to my cic

you scan them to pdf format and upload it.

thanks gary this application has my head fried now i cant sign the pdf form imm1295e

thanks gary this application has my head fried now i cant sign the pdf form imm1295e

you don't sign 1295 form, just validate it and save it then upload it.

So where it say signature of applicant just leave it blank and validate it ?

So where it say signature of applicant just leave it blank and validate it ?

yes you can stick the date in but leave signature part blank as you do a online signature when submitting your entire application in mycic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Grumpus88

Out of curiosity, Ive filled out all the releveant info for the cic application and was told I was done. Do I expcet an email with my W 0000-0000 number? Or do I have to pay first? This new process is utter ****e. I'm starting to worry since its been 5 days since my cic application was "accepted". Any help would be greatly appreciated

Grumpus88 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, Ive filled out all the releveant info for the cic application and was told I was done. Do I expcet an email with my W 0000-0000 number? Or do I have to pay first? This new process is utter ****e. I'm starting to worry since its been 5 days since my cic application was "accepted". Any help would be greatly appreciated

if you submitted your application to the cic you should get a message from them and it will be in your mycic acc, if you log into your mycic acc you should be able to see your application number below completed where it has your submission details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 morrise8

Can somebody please help!! I'm having a hard time filling out the online forms on cic.. How do u digitally sign?!

morrise8 wrote: »
    Can somebody please help!! I'm having a hard time filling out the online forms on cic.. How do u digitally sign?!

you don't sign the 1295 form, there is a digital signature at the end of submitting application to mycic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

:confused:hi i havnt used boards.ie in a long time so sorry if i posted in wrong area.i am trying to do the CIC part and i was wondering can someone tell me what answer your ment to put for first question?
    What would you like to do in Canada ?
    there is no option for working holiday visa( IEC)
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

rufusrock wrote: »
    :confused:hi i havnt used boards.ie in a long time so sorry if i posted in wrong area.i am trying to do the CIC part and i was wondering can someone tell me what answer your ment to put for first question?
    What would you like to do in Canada ?
    there is no option for working holiday visa( IEC)
    :confused::confused::confused:

is this in the come to canada wizard?

yes

yes

select work

cool did that now thanks a lot gary , iv been stuck there for while, i thought if i picked work, it would be wrong as it working holiday .
    dose it matter if your not sure wher you want to go in canada or the location section important?

cool did that now thanks a lot gary , iv been stuck there for while, i thought if i picked work, it would be wrong as it working holiday .
    dose it matter if your not sure wher you want to go in canada or the location section important?

its just a wizard it lets you know what visa you can get, fill it out and at the end of it, it should show the IEC visa and put checklist code into mycic to create application.

i know im prob wreckin you head , but where do ya get checklist code?

i know im prob wreckin you head , but where do ya get checklist code?

at the end of the wizard then create application in mycic

imm1295 aplication
    what did you put for
    details of intended work in canada?
    i dont have job yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Put N/A for anything that does not concern you best to leave no blanks:D

• Advertisement

thanks very very very much your all a massive hepl , id be lost all together

Advertisement