Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPLETED CIC APPLICATION BUT WHATS NEXT??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

no bods mate it dosnt have to be 100% i might of left the odd blank here or there and i got the visa as long as your dates between your cv and the 1295 e form match up ya will be grand:D and even that i would just say its the month that they want to see. any if you have ny mistakes they will send you a message:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

and what bot intended location of employment

As i said mate N/A for anything that does not concern you;)

and anyone put Unemployed for current activity
    or will that go again me??

I wrote in Unemployed-Seeking work and i got my visa so yes unemployed will work:D

• Advertisement

im nearly done this bit, how do you sign it ad bottom
    and vhat happens after you valadate it?
    should i save copy of filled in version?

you dont sign the 1295e form its an electronic signature basically later you will be asked to type your name in to a box.. when you validate it you it will issue barcodes save that part and thats the part you load up its handy nuff and the family form is a piece of piss:D

i got the barcode page
    filled in the date and saved it to my computer.
    iv also took down the personal checklist number.
    ive done cgkey
    ive given email address and all that and loged out,
    sounds like im on the right track yes ??
    thanks amillion billion loads everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 morrise8

What did people do for the police cert part?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 esioul

hey all,
    i'm trying to upload the imm1295 form for the cic but it keeps saying there are errors on my form(i've validated it n it has the barcodes)
    it doesnt actually highlight the errors so i dont know which bits to change!?
    anyone else have this problem or have any ideas?
    tanx in advance this cic is doing my head in ;)

• Advertisement

hey im stuck on the police cert part too, it never said i needed one
    and the same with doctor exam??
    anyone shed some light please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Grumpus88

As far as dealing with that useless shower of idiots in the CIC what are we supposed to do if we already live and work in Canada since the website does nothing but refuse your application if you say you are in Canada? Even my garda clearance has my Canadian adress listed on it. This is really starting to annoy the heart and soul out of me

hey anyone on here to help me out with my visa application please please

Whats the issue? I'll do my best

thanks dude,
    the doctor exam
    when i go into it and i open up the 5753 letter , i tick no and i dont know what to do next
    do i print it out and scan in back in or am i missing something?

Unfortunately thats beyond me to be honest. I dont require a medical for the field im working in. Sorry mate. Hopefully someone else will come to the rescue

Cheers anyway dude

• Registered Users Posts: 34 MarZ8ar

I may be able to help if you can clarify the issue.
    The only thing requird in my medical test was the 1017E form and the receipt as far as I can remember.

hi mar
    when i go to the medical form section it directs you to a list of countries and when i pick ireland it opens a 5753E form which let you tick yes or no at the bottom of the form to indicate you do i dont need a medical exam and i tick no as i dont need one cause im from ireland, then i dont know what to do

IMM5753E.pdf

• Advertisement

rufusrock wrote: »
    hi mar
    when i go to the medical form section it directs you to a list of countries and when i pick ireland it opens a 5753E form which let you tick yes or no at the bottom of the form to indicate you do i dont need a medical exam and i tick no as i dont need one cause im from ireland, then i dont know what to do

Where were you directed to the medical form section? There is no necessity to fill out any form during the CIC checklist. I just double checked this.Can you return to the screen before you brought up the list of countries?

sqjtb6.png

This is a screen cap of the final checklist and this form is not necessary.
    Have you gotten to this point yet?

hi i posted a link to the letter im on about
    did you see it?
    inbetween CV/RESUME and Passport or travel document sections is another section called ,Request for medical exam
    im sorry i dont know how to cut the page like you did above, to show you.
    im not great on laptop
    o by the way im applying for working holiday

sds.png hi it took me 1 hour to figure out hoe to do this
    hope someone can hepl:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

rufusrock wrote: »
    sds.png hi it took me 1 hour to figure out hoe to do this
    hope someone can hepl:confused::confused::confused:

do you actually require a medical?
    if not then you may have selected yes in a question in the come to canada wizard and should have selected no, try doing the come to canada questionaire again carefully and create a new application in mycic using the new checklist code and reupload all documents again.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shalamov

Grumpus88 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, Ive filled out all the releveant info for the cic application and was told I was done. Do I expcet an email with my W 0000-0000 number? Or do I have to pay first? This new process is utter ****e. I'm starting to worry since its been 5 days since my cic application was "accepted". Any help would be greatly appreciated

i am having this very issue.
    submitted the application on paddy's day. it says it's been submitted and completed, but i still have no W number, or message to input the number into the ikompass account

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WABISABI

Hi everyone,

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email and I submitted my CIC on the 17th march. I've had nothing in the messages section or in my emails, also I havent been issued an Application number...

Anyone else experiencing the same issues.

Here's a picture of my cic page.

Thanks in advance.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/jakryder/Screenshot2013-04-02at175951_zps1c504a03.png

WABISABI wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email and I submitted my CIC on the 17th march. I've had nothing in the messages section or in my emails, also I havent been issued an Application number...

Anyone else experiencing the same issues.

Here's a picture of my cic page.

Thanks in advance.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/jakryder/Screenshot2013-04-02at175951_zps1c504a03.png

you have submitted your application, it may be some technical issue on their side, you might just have to wait unfortunately as I heard of other people not getting their application number or email confirmation, you can send them an email about your problem but it might not make any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

gary27 wrote: »
    log into kompass, click my profile on left then click update cic file number, then answer your security questions etc and add the W******** cic number, done.

Does this have to be done before they process your CIC uploads? i put finished and uploaded my CIC weeks ago, but never knew i had to update my Kompass with the W****** number? :pac:

• Advertisement

TheJims wrote: »
    Does this have to be done before they process your CIC uploads? i put finished and uploaded my CIC weeks ago, but never knew i had to update my Kompass with the W****** number? :pac:

you can update it now if you wish, not sure if it matters at all and whether the kompass and cic acc are linked in anyway.

Advertisement