Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPLETED CIC APPLICATION BUT WHATS NEXT??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

hey anyone on here ???????????????
    need a bit more help with my visa please

• Registered Users Posts: 21 REXY2020

Everytime i put in my security question in on Kompass account to update email address even though I put an answer in it keeps saying Please enter the correct answer to the security question 2. Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jade03

Hi am just wondering if anyone can help me, i have nearly completed mycic application, just stuck in the forms, firstly the family forms there seems to be two? which one do i need to fill out and upload , secondly the digital signatures required for both family and application form how do you do that i have tryed so many times to apply a signature and its impossible. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

yeah this form is a tough one to follow, can anyone help me and explain to me the employment part, my work history wont fit on the little bit they provide. Ive read you can-write it out and send it with the form but im lost as to how to send it with the from any help please? aslo i have multiple police certs from diffrent countries and lost as to how to send them off too please help

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mossy14

Hi barry, at the bottom of the application page there is an option to upload any further documents that is needed. I havent needed to do it myself, but i would say you can upload the rest of your employment history by creating a file on your computer and uploading it there. You only need the police certs from any country you have lived for more than 6 months. The police certs need to be uploaded as one file as far as i know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭aca101

Hey guys, I've only recently decided to look into emigrating to Canada. I'm just wondering am I too late to apply for a working visa for 2014? I understand the second round of applications kicked off on 1 April so I'm guessing I could be.

I'm a qualified accountant so maybe I could go down the route of applying for a young professionals visa, anyone know how difficult this would be to get?

mossy14 wrote: »
    Hi barry, at the bottom of the application page there is an option to upload any further documents that is needed. I havent needed to do it myself, but i would say you can upload the rest of your employment history by creating a file on your computer and uploading it there. You only need the police certs from any country you have lived for more than 6 months. The police certs need to be uploaded as one file as far as i know.

Thanks Mossy ill work on that now cheers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

aca101 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've only recently decided to look into emigrating to Canada. I'm just wondering am I too late to apply for a working visa for 2014? I understand the second round of applications kicked off on 1 April so I'm guessing I could be.

I'm a qualified accountant so maybe I could go down the route of applying for a young professionals visa, anyone know how difficult this would be to get?

You're too late for a working holiday visa. The young professionals visa will be easy to get, but you need to have a written job offer before you can apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭aca101

Faith wrote: »
    You're too late for a working holiday visa. The young professionals visa will be easy to get, but you need to have a written job offer before you can apply.

Thanks.

Was thinking that alright. Anyone have any experience getting a young professionals visa? I've heard it can be difficult, that employers can only offer you a job if they can't find someone locally, could be totally wrong on this. The low uptake of YP visas kind of suggests it isn't the easiest route to go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Faith wrote: »
    aca101 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Was thinking that alright. Anyone have any experience getting a young professionals visa? I've heard it can be difficult, that employers can only offer you a job if they can't find someone locally, could be totally wrong on this. The low uptake of YP visas kind of suggests it isn't the easiest route to go down.

Guys do you know if they are still available? Can't see on the site, wasn't there somewhere that offers the numbers still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

gg2 wrote: »
    Guys do you know if they are still available? Can't see on the site, wasn't there somewhere that offers the numbers still available?

On the right hand bar on this page...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng

2,403 still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

gg2 wrote: »

Yeah there's 2000+ places left but you need a written work offer ans it's to related to your education minum of fetac level 6 I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

JenL wrote: »

Jesus I have went onto that page numerous times and missed that... Head is not with it.... Thanks guys, back to square one... You think your sorted.... Then your boyfriend acts like a spa:rolleyes:

hey guys i just got my POE intrduction letter is there anything else i have to do now or am i set?

Advertisement