Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRUNO MARS ANNOUNCES IRISH DATES FOR THE MOONSHINE JUNGLE WORLD TOUR

Options
  • 20-02-2013 4:00pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

“THE MOONSHINE JUNGLE WORLD TOUR”
    KICKS OFF JUNE 22ND IN WASHINGTON, DC;

EUROPEAN LEG BEGINS OCTOBER 2ND IN BELFAST;

MARS SCORES 10TH CONSECUTIVE TOP 10 SINGLE
    ON THE BILLBOARD “HOT 100”;

“WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN” JOINS “LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN”
    IN THE TOP 10, BREAKING RECORDS IN BILLBOARD’S CHART HISTORY;

TICKETS FOR “THE MOONSHINE JUNGLE WORLD TOUR”
    ON SALE MARCH 1ST

Atlantic recording artist Bruno Mars has unveiled details of his hugely anticipated world tour. The North American leg of “The Moonshine Jungle World Tour” gets underway on June 22nd at Washington, DC’s Verizon Center and then continues through August. The European leg of the tour begins October 2nd in Belfast, Northern Ireland and continues onto The O2, Dublin the following night.

TICKET INFORMATION
    Wednesday October 2nd: Odyssey Arena, Belfast
    Tickets from £39.00 inclusive of booking fee

Thursday October 3rd: The O2, Dublin
    Tickets from €44.05 inclusive of booking fee

Tickets for both shows are on sale at 9am on Friday 1st March from Ticketmaster outlets and online from www.ticketmaster.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,617 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought he might do Marquee in Cork :(

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Do you think he will sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Sold out at 9.14am :eek:

Why do Ticketmaster allow 8 tickets p.p. when they know it's going to be easy to sell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Sold out at 9.14am :eek:

Why do Ticketmaster allow 8 tickets p.p. when they know it's going to be easy to sell?
    Have to give the skelpers a chance to make some money

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Keep an eye out thou as as they might release more tickets at a later stage.

• Advertisement

SusanneKn wrote: »
    Keep an eye out thou as as they might release more tickets at a later stage.
    So says ticketmaster, but they are available on viagogo at the moment, just have a look at the prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

He also has a gap between his show here on the Thursday and his next show in Manchester on the Saturday so may announce another date.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

He also has a gap between his show here on the Thursday and his next show in Manchester on the Saturday so may announce another date.

He did add another London show , so you never know

It's just the Friday open I believe? Its possible they will slip another concert in, but.more likely he'll use it for traveling between IRL & Eng & having a few hours of a breather

Got 4 tickets thank god :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭FameHungry

So, who's going next Thursday?

Me and 3 others up from limerick can't wait for it :)

I'm from Limerick too :D

I won 2 tickets yesterday on Spin 1038 and my heart almost gave out!
    I've been wanting to see him live for almost 3 years now (hooligan here), not being able to afford them when they went on sale broke my heart.

Sorry for rambling on like that and sounding like an obsessed 12 year old, I'm really 16. Don't judge me :o

FameHungry wrote: »
    I'm from Limerick too :D

I won 2 tickets yesterday on Spin 1038 and my heart almost gave out!
    I've been wanting to see him live for almost 3 years now (hooligan here), not being able to afford them when they went on sale broke my heart.

Sorry for rambling on like that and sounding like an obsessed 12 year old, I'm really 16. Don't judge me :o

Congrads on winning them 😄 I'd say it's going to be brilliant really looks good from videos I have seen!

Congrads on winning them 😄 I'd say it's going to be brilliant really looks good from videos I have seen!

Thanks :) That's one of the reasons why I stan for him cause he's such an amazing performer. Rolling Stone's magazine put him in their 50 Best Live Acts Right Now list and he, along with Gaga, are the youngest on the list.

Advertisement