Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a VPN

Options
  • 20-02-2013 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good VPN service to sign up too. I have a tried a few and they all seem to have good and bad points.

I have a a laptop, ipad and an android phone so id like one that works on them all and id only be using one at a time.Really i only need it for looking at Netflix for the odd US program and for some on the BBC player and when using laptop at free wifi spots.

I tried hidemyass at it works well but i could never get it to work on ipad and it was a nightmare to get working on phone even using there help pages.Iv heard that strongvpn is good but they restricy how many times a month i can swap server which would be annoying as id only need to swap between us and uk one.

I wouldnt be streaming a huge amount of data only the odd tv program that wasnt on irish site.if anyone has used any good vpns that might site my might suit my need it would be brill.

thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement