Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT is Institute of Technology or University?

Options
  • 20-02-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Usually, DIT is Institute of Technology in Ireland, But, when i looked IoT web-site, they do not have any info of DIT. Anyone knows about What type of education in DIT? Is it University or Institute of Technology?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

There are 7 Unis in Ireland: NUIM, NUIG, UL, UCC, UCD, DCU, TCD.

Institutes of technology generally have very little to do with technology now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 oplain

Thanks a lot for your advice. So, DIT is an Institute of Technology? But, when i looked National Framework, DIT has their own degree programme. It's mean DIT is not a part of Institute of Technology?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Leopold.

oplain wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for your advice. So, DIT is an Institute of Technology? But, when i looked National Framework, DIT has their own degree programme. It's mean DIT is not a part of Institute of Technology?
    yes and no.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 oplain

Leopold. wrote: »
    yes and no.
    Thank you :D

Advertisement