Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corbally to Moyross by bus?

• 20-02-2013 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

is there any bus that goes from Corbally to Moyross (pass the Library)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

You'd have to take two buses.

The 301 from Corbally to town and then the 303 from Henry Street to Pineview/Craeval.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You'd have to take two buses.

The 301 from Corbally to town and then the 303 from Henry Street to Pineview/Craeval.

Get a day-saver bus ticket for €3.70 and it'll do you for all your trips for that day. Better than spending €1.80 every time you hop on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I know about the daily saver, was hoping there is a direct bus tbh, want to save some money by not using car, and if I have to take two buses then it will probably take an hour, which means two hours a day for commuting. meh...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

Would it not be faster/cheaper to walk?

cheaper - yes. faster - maybe without the youngster that goes with me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Push bike is the best option, and if your at the Shannon Banks end of Corbally you can zip out by Parteen, take the short cut up by the school and fly out the Longpavement.

Save money (in the long run) and get fit and healthy while your at it! :)

I'd love to, but he's 3 and won't make it after a day in creche. That and the weather...

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    I'd love to, but he's 3 and won't make it after a day in creche. That and the weather...

I suppose bus or car are your only option then.

If your kid was to be in creche for 9am, you'd have to be getting the 7.45 bus from Westbury heading to town.

You'd have a 20 minute wait in town between the 301 arriving and the 303 departing.

So it comes to 15mins vs 1hr15mins :( I stick to using the car.

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    So it comes to 15mins vs 1hr15mins :( I stick to using the car.

At least you tried! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

Some Parteen buses go out corbally and go in the long pavement via ardnacrusha I know the morning bus definitely does. You would probably need to ring cie to find out the times.

Advertisement