Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The O2 moving from seated to standing

Options
  • 20-02-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Me and a a fewbfriends got tickets to Example tomorrow but I have a seated ticket so I'm wondering is sneaking into the GA standing worth a try or selling my ticket a better bet?
    What's security like on the stairs and has anybody else ever done this?
    Thanks anyway!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

it's tough, but do-able. All depends on which approach ya take and how ya are at sweet talking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

scudzilla wrote: »
    it's tough, but do-able. All depends on which approach ya take and how ya are at sweet talking

Oh that made me think... Maybe they like bribes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

So many threads about this already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

If you collect your tickets at the box office cant you just walk into the standing section from there?
    Obviously not an option for you though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Do you have friends with standing tickets? Just get one of them to come upstairs with the tickets when you get in, then go down with him, if they ask for your tickets, show the standing ones..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement