Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Parties disconnnecting Constantly

Options
  • 20-02-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

Is this happening to anyone else? Seems that most of the parties we enter keep diconnecting and rejoining.Takes fooking ages to join as well.Playing BF3 at the moment and wondering is that the problem.But is it happening to other people.Really pissing me off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Sounds like one or more in the party have strict or moderate NAT . Nothing to do with Bf3. To open your NAT, try Walshy's guide here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Sounds like one or more in the party have strict or moderate NAT . Nothing to do with Bf3. To open your NAT, try Walshy's guide here.

Thanks Shovel, you Snake!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

Thanks Shovel, you Snake!
    I wouldn't have helped out if I knew it was you, Baitin. Disregard my advice above and fix your mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I wouldn't have helped out if I knew it was you, Baitin. Disregard my advice above and fix your mic.
    I fixed it anyway without your advice.:P

Advertisement