Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Supermacs bouncers last night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wildbill1985

Wouldnt you think Pat Mc would have a bit of sence and close supermacs at 11 for rag week. Next year there will be more videos up from supermacs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

I'm usually the first to slag off bouncers but I'm fairly sure they were in the right there. Just get your food and piss off, the only good reason to stay around Supermacs is to act the bollocks.
    Wouldnt you think Pat Mc would have a bit of sence and close supermacs at 11 for rag week. Next year there will be more videos up from supermacs
    Yeah. Close a fastfood place during the busiest time of one of the busiest weeks.

I'm sure their week profits more than cover the cost of repairs/paying hired goons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Testy and tempting food at.... Supermacs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Hope that tupe in the green striped top got a good hammering when they got him outside.

Watchin the vid my foot was itchin to clatter him up the hoop......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

i believe a door mans (bouncer outside) job should be look for id and see if there ''the type'' to let in etc outside pubs clubs.
    i believe a bouncers job INSIDE pubs /clubs / supermacs is grab the little sh!ts by the neck and drag them out, plus good kick in the balls.

wouldnt you do the same in your home if people were acting like animals.
    yes i drink, i get drunk even go on all dayers, but i dont act like that. i dont go looking for fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

That fool got what he deserved.

On a sidenote,I'd love to be a bouncer for one night of rag week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,497 ✭✭✭irishgeo

why they let some many people into the place , surely could have a queuing system.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

If you go looking for trouble you will find it

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭spud65

well am i the only 1 that thinks that the baldy bouncer is the muppet throwing the punches while his mates hold the young fella

• Advertisement

spud65 wrote: »
    well am i the only 1 that thinks that the baldy bouncer is the muppet throwing the punches while his mates hold the young fella
    Bouncers are aggressive cowards
    Students are nobs

Tomorrow we learn what colour the sky is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

spud65 wrote: »

I'd say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Those bouncers have a horrible job to do at the best of times. If you act the mong towards them you'll get no sympathy from me.

Those bouncers have a horrible job to do at the best of times. If you act the mong towards them you'll get no sympathy from me.

Agree 100% with you. Of course a few bouncers are idiots, but you get idiots in every profession so the continuous stereotyping of all bouncers as being dicks is just plain ridiculous.

You reap what you sow, if people use some manners and respect then you'll have generally have no problems. Act like an ass, then tough luck. Don't go crying on Youtube or Boards about it if it was your own fault to begin with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 claregalway1

Watch the punch to the ribs by the bald bouncer,defo a few cracked ribs,and then a headbutt to the stomach

Agree 100% with you. Of course a few bouncers are idiots, but you get idiots in every profession so the continuous stereotyping of all bouncers as being dicks is just plain ridiculous.
    But you definitely get more in the bouncing profession, therefore it's not really ridiculous.

Consider the sort of person the job attracts.

bouncers do have a horrible job but some bring it on themselves acting like that baldy git, why did the other bouncers not throw a few slaps or maybe they doing the job the right way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Baldy fatso looked absolutely livid because some guy who was too drunk to even understand what was being said to him wasn't making for the door sharpish. I can only conclude he would've kicked lumps out of this already semi-conscious lad if the second guy hadn't come along to present him with a more obvious target.
    And you wonder why bouncers get "drive byed" by gangs out to settle the score...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭elefant

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Baldy fatso looked absolutely livid because some guy who was too drunk to even understand what was being said to him wasn't making for the door sharpish. I can only conclude he would've kicked lumps out of this already semi-conscious lad if the second guy hadn't come along to present him with a more obvious target.
    And you wonder why bouncers get "drive byed" by gangs out to settle the score...

The second lad bit him on the ear. I'd be livid too.

Unfortunately the video doesn't show us what exactly happened from the beginning. It would make it a lot easier for us to say who was right/wrong etc.

• Advertisement

elefant wrote: »
    The second lad bit him on the ear. I'd be livid too.
    So the bouncer was livid with some paralytic drunk he couldn't shift because 5 minutes later a friend of his bit his ear in a fight?
    Didn't realise Nostradamus worked the doors at Supermacs. Must ask him for the Lotto numbers next time I'm in for a Mighty Mac.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Admirable restraint shown by security in my opinion. This shower of cúnts go on a rampage this time every year. I hope their parents are proud of them. I wonder who pays their tuition fees?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

mitosis wrote: »
    Admirable restraint shown by security in my opinion. This shower of cúnts go on a rampage this time every year. I hope their parents are proud of them. I wonder who pays their tuition fees?

Supermac's. Well they will do once a competent solicitor gets involved on behalf of the young man suffering assault and battery.

mitosis wrote: »
    Admirable restraint shown by security in my opinion.
    Yeah, one of them restrained the young lad quite well while fatso gave him a free dig in the ribs.

The second lad bit him on the ear.

in fairness yes he did try to bite his ear but that was after he got slapped, but if baldy kept his fists under control it might never have come to a ear miss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

:confused:, bouncers in a fast food place, you wouldn't see that in Dublin even on paddys day, mad video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

blue stripey top man thinks he is tyson biting ears.that is another level of scumbag

Dan Solo and Spud65 were you guys present in Supermacs when this when this happened?

blue stripey top man thinks he is tyson biting ears.that is another level of scumbag
    Whereas assaulting a semi-comatose guy and slapping his mate in the face when he intervenes makes you Gandhi I guess.
    My main concern for fatso baldy is that if he didn't have 6 mates to back him up it looks like the little stoodent would've taken him apart!

• Advertisement

Dan Solo and Spud65 were you guys present in Supermacs when this when this happened?

nah, were you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement