Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Supermacs bouncers last night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Nothing to see here move along. Idiot gets a slap for being wait for it..... an idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Dan Solo and Spud65 were you guys present in Supermacs when this when this happened?
    Why, were they giving out 3D glasses that night and I'm missing something in this video only you can see?

kupus wrote: »
    Nothing to see here move along. Idiot gets a slap for being wait for it..... an idiot.
    Well then I could equally say "every time you've gotten a slap it was because you are an idiot." but I have equally no evidence so I won't.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 claregalway1

blue stripey top man thinks he is tyson biting ears.that is another level of scumbag
    He was after getting a punch in the ribs ,fair play to him for going for the ear

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

He was after getting a punch in the ribs ,fair play to him for going for the ear

yes those poor souls were out collecting for the red cross that night when big, bad ,baldman launched an unprovoked attack..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Why, were they giving out 3D glasses that night and I'm missing something in this video only you can see?

No I wasn't. As I said in an earlier post it would be easier to discuss (minus immature 3D glasses comments) the situation if we knew what EXACTLY started the incident. That is not clearly seen in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Personally, I think it was overly aggressive, but this is turning into a strange "I'm a student, he's a student, I'm going to defend him" sort of thing.

yes those poor souls were out collecting for the red cross that night when big, bad ,baldman launched an unprovoked attack..:)
    So you are now proposing that you have to be working for a registered charity to be exempt from random assaults from security staff?
    Not sure where the smiley comes in there. That's just stupid.

So you are now proposing that you have to be working for a registered charity to be exempt from random assaults from security staff?
    Not sure where the smiley comes in there. That's just stupid.

S-A-R-C-A-S-M:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Personally, I think it was overly aggressive, but this is turning into a strange "I'm a student, he's a student, I'm going to defend him" sort of thing.
    Great theory.
    I'm not a student. Duh.
    I could say "He's a doorman, I'm a doorman, I'm going to defend him" just as easy I bet.
    Next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

My main concern for fatso baldy is that if he didn't have 6 mates to back him up it looks like the little stoodent would've taken him apart!

exactly why the bouncer had to get him under control before he did more damage. point proven dan_solo

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Ha this thread is great craic, love how it is silent mutual agreement on the title baldy fatman lol

That's just stupid.

Have you read your posts?

S-A-R-C-A-S-M:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Oh, so it was just a joke and your real position is that this was an unprovoked assault by security staff.
    Glad we cleared that up.

swiftman wrote: »
    exactly why the bouncer had to get him under control before he did more damage. point proven dan_solo
    Before he did more damage to the guy assaulting him. Point proven swiftman.

Have you read your posts?
    No, I only channel the words directly from God to the keyboard. I've no idea what I'm actually typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I've no idea what I'm actually typing.

Explains a lot

No I wasn't. As I said in an earlier post it would be easier to discuss (minus immature 3D glasses comments) the situation if we knew what EXACTLY started the incident. That is not clearly seen in the video.
    You mean discuss it as if you knew exactly what happened even though you weren't there like this guy does?
    You reap what you sow, if people use some manners and respect then you'll have generally have no problems. Act like an ass, then tough luck. Don't go crying on Youtube or Boards about it if it was your own fault to begin with.
    Yeah, that'd be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

crazy, biting scumbag had probably found a horseshoe in his burger right before the video started..case solved.

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Explains a lot
    So you believe you are reading the actual words of God when I type?
    Explains a lot indeed.

• Advertisement

They were harassing the guy in the grey who was too drunk to move ,his friend comes over and hits the bald guy on the back ,the bald guy throws a punch too but the camera kinda misses it, I wasn't there but I've watched the video over and over again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭elefant

They were harassing the guy in the grey who was too drunk to move ,his friend comes over and hits the bald guy on the back ,the bald guy throws a punch too but the camera kinda misses it, I wasn't there but I've watched the video over and over again

Right. So really you don't know what happened at all then, any more than we do.

elefant wrote: »

Did I claim I do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Absolutely riveting reading guys

You mean discuss it as if you knew exactly what happened even though you weren't there like this guy does?

Yeah, that'd be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Yawn. You're really clutching now aren't you? Quote everything I said in that post and it'll make sense.

elefant wrote: »
    Happyoutscan seems to know exactly who was at fault. Isn't this where you have a go at him too then?
    Oh, why forever not? 'cos you agree with him by any chance? :D

Yawn. You're really clutching now aren't you? Quote everything I said in that post and it'll make sense.
    Yawn? Are you falling asleep? No wonder you're not making any sense...
    I quoted the entire paragraph where you were telling us about troublemakers getting what they deserved... and the entire paragraph where you said you'd have to be there to really know what happened.
    No amount of wriggling will cut it there I'm afraid.

Happyoutscan seems to know exactly who was at fault. Isn't this where you have a go at him too then?
    Oh, why forever not? 'cos you agree with him by any chance? :D

Where do I say who is at fault? I've posted that if we could see the beginning of the incident (which we can't) then we'd be able to deduce who was the bell-end (a. Bouncer or b. Customer).

Your posts don't add anything to the discussion, only revealing you have an intense dislike for bouncers.

Anything more to add? Perhaps something relevant?

Your posts don't add anything to the discussion, only revealing you have an intense dislike for bouncers.

Anything more to add? Perhaps something relevant?
    And your posts only serve to announce to the world that you love bouncers and hate those troublemakers who are always asking for it. (which is all non-bouncers seemingly)
    Perhaps you have something more coherent to share?

• Advertisement

And your posts only serve to announce to the world that you love bouncers and hate those troublemakers who are always asking for it. (which is all non-bouncers seemingly)
    Perhaps you have something more coherent to share?

Perhaps you could be coherent?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement