Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Supermacs bouncers last night

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

What a clown of a bouncer . We all know how many people end up in supermacs after the clubs , there seemed to be enough bouncers there to hold the drunk student while the baldy bouncer tried to bend over and stick his head into the young fellas stomach .
    Why didnt the professional bouncers try a little crowd control and let less people throught the doors in the first place .... or would that be too logical for them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

He won't so don't waste your time asking him. Previous posts show a serious problem (chip on shoulder) with those in authority. Not worth the hassle or an infringement to interact.
    Yeah likewise guys, no point in bothering with the "I'm right because I said so" brigade here. Like the way bouncers are now apparently some authority figure everybody is supposed to look up to. Nope, sorry guys, PR fail.
    The pure contempt for general public is what shines through from the pro-assault crew.
    I also like the way you guys have to be sure and remind each other to keep calm or you might get an infraction. You even assume yourself that your mates have anger management issues!

moy83 wrote: »
    What a clown of a bouncer . We all know how many people end up in supermacs after the clubs , there seemed to be enough bouncers there to hold the drunk student while the baldy bouncer tried to bend over and stick his head into the young fellas stomach .
    Why didnt the professional bouncers try a little crowd control and let less people throught the doors in the first place .... or would that be too logical for them
    Logic?!?! But there's a lad who can't stand or speak just ASKING for a bating! Get your priorities straight! Crowd control me h0le!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Logic?!?! But there's a lad who can't stand or speak just ASKING for a bating! Get your priorities straight! Crowd control me h0le!

Can't stand or speak? How do you know so much? He's standing in the video before his mate gets involved.

Put your emotions in a test tube and get over whatever previous you have with authority. It's plain for anyone to see from your posts you have a serious issue with bouncers (and authority). You're adding little.

He was like a sow rooting in the dung , the way he was half headbutting / half falling into the young fella . God help the patrons of supermacs if they ever need that bouncer to keep them safe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

this vid is just beggin to be edited with the supermacs theme song playin over it, finishing with a freeze frame of stripey top tryin to bite the bouncers ear.i cudnt find tune anywhere online to do it

moy83 wrote: »
    He was like a sow rooting in the dung , the way he was half headbutting / half falling into the young fella . God help the patrons of supermacs if they ever need that bouncer to keep them safe

I'd be happy enough to have him intervene on my behalf if I had some drunk moron acting up. That's what he's there for, dealing with morons who can't behave themselves after a night out. If you behave yourself on a night out why would anyone have to worry about any bouncer anyway?

this vid is just beggin to be edited with the supermacs theme song playin over it, finishing with a freeze frame of stripey top tryin to bite the bouncers ear.i cudnt find tune anywhere online to do it

I wish the video had a beginning so we could say definitely if the bouncer was a bell-end or was dead right. I'd say a few on here are happy enough there isn't a beginning though, it suits there non-discussion personal agenda.

Can't stand or speak? How do you know so much? He's standing in the video before his mate gets involved.
    He's barley hanging on to a bin with not a clue what's happening him around while fatso is threatening to beat him to a pulp. I guess yer man has the luck of the drunk though as his mate turns up for fatso to take it out on.
    Put your emotions in a test tube and get over whatever previous you have with authority. It's plain for anyone to see from your posts you have a serious issue with bouncers (and authority). You're adding little.
    I never said I had previous with authority. You made that up. Probably because you live in a fantasy land where you think it's easier just to assume you are right so the poor auld brain never needs to get bothered too much with anything approaching a logical discourse where you might have to, ya know, pay some attention to what people are actually saying.
    Bouncer by any chance?

I'd be happy enough to have him intervene on my behalf if I had some drunk moron acting up. That's what he's there for, dealing with morons who can't behave themselves after a night out.
    Ah right, so a young lad so paralytic he can't speak and can barely stand is now "acting up"? Being too drunk to stand has now become a great excuse to test out the new move you've been practising down the dojo huh?

• Advertisement

I wish the video had a beginning so we could say definitely if the bouncer was a bell-end or was dead right. I'd say a few on here are happy enough there isn't a beginning though, it suits there non-discussion personal agenda.
    Is this you you're talking about, where you can assume everybody was asking for it and all drunks are "acting up" and that suits your personal general public hating agenda?

Too much of a leap to suggest that everybody who thinks fatman was doing his job well is a doorman themselves of some sort or other?
    Form an orderly queue to prove me wrong lads...

I'd be happy enough to have him intervene on my behalf if I had some drunk moron acting up. That's what he's there for, dealing with morons who can't behave themselves after a night out. If you behave yourself on a night out why would anyone have to worry about any bouncer anyway?

I think bouncers are there to protect everyone. He looked intent on getting a slap on the young fella instead of calming everyone down . It wouldnt have taken much for that crowd to have turned on him and upset the place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Too much of a leap to suggest that everybody who thinks fatman was doing his job well is a doorman themselves of some sort or other?
    The impression I've got from this thread is that people have said IF the young fella was acting up, the bouncer was in the right! Unless you were actually in Supermacs on the night in question?? Maybe you could clarify what actually happened?!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭spud65

what ever happened before you still think baldy twat was right to punch the s***e out of the young fella

Ah right, so a young lad so paralytic he can't speak and can barely stand is now "acting up"? Being too drunk to stand has now become a great excuse to test out the new move you've been practising down the dojo huh?

Can barely stand up? Were you there? Dojo? You watching Karate Kid again?:rolleyes:
    Is this you you're talking about, where you can assume everybody was asking for it and all drunks are "acting up" and that suits your personal general public hating agenda?

The majority of people who ask for it get it. That isn't rocket science. I'd find it hard to believe all those bouncers were there to back up 'fatso' while he went on a solo mission of no-reason destruction. As for you assuming I have a 'general hatred of the public' is just another of your trolling stunts, seeing as you have nothing else to fall back on.
    I never said I had previous with authority. You made that up. Probably because you live in a fantasy land where you think it's easier just to assume you are right so the poor auld brain never needs to get bothered too much with anything approaching a logical discourse where you might have to, ya know, pay some attention to what people are actually saying.
    Bouncer by any chance?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=69084019&postcount=174
    I paid attention and no I'm far from bouncer material, trust me.

You've proved yourself wrong. Use your head.

Gee_G wrote: »
    The impression I've got from this thread is that people have said IF the young fella was acting up, the bouncer was in the right! Unless you were actually in Supermacs on the night in question?? Maybe you could clarify what actually happened?!
    Even if the young fella was acting up there is no way the bouncer should have headed him in the stomach while the others held on to him . He was in no way professional

You're already on record as agreeing with someone saying no bouncer anywhere has ever slapped a punter when they didn't need to.
    Apparently you already do know then that fatso was within his rights, so tell us yourself the full story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

If you go by only what you can see in the video.
    Your man in blue punched the baldy ****er in the head while he was trying to get your man in the gray out.

Everyone in that video is out of their ****ing tree anyway. If I went to super macs and they were that busy I'd just say **** that!

You're already on record as agreeing with someone saying no bouncer anywhere has ever slapped a punter when they didn't need to.
    Apparently you already do know then that fatso was within his rights, so tell us yourself the full story.
    "On record"?! If you wouldn't mind quoting where exactly I said that,that'd be great!

• Advertisement

"On record"?! If you wouldn't mind quoting where exactly I said that,that'd be great!
    Sure thing buddy! Always here to help out those with failing memory.
    This is the ludicrous garbage you put your thanks to earlier:
    from all my extensive travels both home and abroad i have never ever seen someone gettin done by bouncers/security anywhere when they dont deserve it....(i include mates in that bracket)
    Glad to be of service!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok can we chill the jets a bit pls

Sure thing buddy! Always here to help out those with failing memory.
    This is the ludicrous garbage you put your thanks to earlier:

Glad to be of service!
    Stop trying to talk people in circles and put words in their mouths. I thanked that post as I agree that the young fella had to have done something to have provoked the bouncers. Not once have I said that the bouncer was within his rights. If you'd stop talking **** and go back to my first post in this thread I CLEARLY stated that no bouncer should behave this way.

I'd love to genuinely hear your views on what actually happened. So far I've just seen you trying to make out that every other poster here is a bouncer!

Can barely stand up? Were you there? Dojo? You watching Karate Kid again?:rolleyes:
    Anybody any idea what that means. Do we have a gibberish translator in the house?
    You are aware of a video being posted on this thread where a guy who can barely stand is being grabbed and squashed by a fat bald bouncer? No? Didn't think so.
    The majority of people who ask for it get it. That isn't rocket science. I'd find it hard to believe all those bouncers were there to back up 'fatso' while he went on a solo mission of no-reason destruction. As for you assuming I have a 'general hatred of the public' is just another of your trolling stunts, seeing as you have nothing else to fall back on.
    Most of the bouncers did absolutely nothing for a few seconds because they looked genuinely astonished that fatso had cause such chaos with his determination to assault somebody. Some of them even look half embarrassed.
    We all know "YOU'RE TROLLING!" is the new "I'm getting slaughtered here" BTW. Lame.
    So as evidence that I have "previous" with authority you have a post saying I have little respect for most Gardai. Er, that doesn't say I have previous with them. I have an opinion on Bill Gates and Vladimir Putin, but I've never actually had much dealings with either of them.
    You've proved yourself wrong. Use your head.
    Oops I must have missed where that happened. Seems you're admitting that you're not able to prove me wrong anyway.

I'd love to genuinely hear your views on what actually happened. So far I've just seen you trying to make out that every other poster here is a bouncer!
    So you couldn't read that correctly either. You're on a real roll. Where did I say every other poster here was a bouncer? Go on. Gonna be a long wait.

Anybody any idea what that means. Do we have a gibberish translator in the house?
    You are aware of a video being posted on this thread where a guy who can barely stand is being grabbed and squashed by a fat bald bouncer? No? Didn't think so.
    Most of the bouncers did absolutely nothing for a few seconds because they looked genuinely astonished that fatso had cause such chaos with his determination to assault somebody. Some of them even look half embarrassed.
    We all know "YOU'RE TROLLING!" is the new "I'm getting slaughtered here" BTW. Lame.
    So as evidence that I have "previous" with authority you have a post saying I have little respect for most Gardai. Er, that doesn't say I have previous with them. I have an opinion on Bill Gates and Vladimir Putin, but I've never actually had much dealings with either of them.
    Oops I must have missed where that happened. Seems you're admitting that you're not able to prove me wrong anyway.

Lame? Coming from you that's funny. You've done a great job in this thread. If anything, I'll know to stay away from you as you are totally incapable of handling any form of discussion. You're quite pathetic, but please by all means keep telling yourself you're right.

Stop trying to talk people in circles and put words in their mouths. I thanked that post as I agree that the young fella had to have done something to have provoked the bouncers.
    You thanked a post saying that no bouncers ever dish it out unless it's necessary. People can scroll back and see that you are now claiming the post said something completely different you know? Here, I'll save them the effort so they can start laughing at you straight away instead:
    at the end of the day u dont get punched by bouncers for just buyin a burger and leavin the premises. from all my extensive travels both home and abroad i have never ever seen someone gettin done by bouncers/security anywhere when they dont deserve it....(i include mates in that bracket)
    (3) thanks from: elefant, Gee_G, Madcon

Lame? Coming from you that's funny. You've done a great job in this thread. If anything, I'll know to stay away from you as you are totally incapable of handling any form of discussion. You're quite pathetic, but please by all means keep telling yourself you're right.
    Nice to see you've admitted you are wrong then as you've failed to even mention the argument at all here.
    But hey, nobody will notice a few ad hominems will they if I put them in there instead of logic or reasoning which I find too tough to do!

You thanked a post saying that no bouncers ever dish it out unless it's necessary. People can scroll back and see that you are now claiming the post said something completely different you know? Here, I'll save them the effort so they can start laughing at you straight away instead:

(3) thanks from: elefant, Gee_G, Madcon
    I've just explained why I thanked that post,not that I have to in any way justify myself to you. Stop repeating yourself.

I agree with the above poster that you are completely incapable of taking part in a discussion.

• Advertisement

I've just explained why I thanked that post,not that I have to in any way justify myself to you. Stop repeating yourself.
    Oh, so you explained why you thanked the post... which didn't appear to have anything to do with what was actually in the post.
    I'm sorry if you are having difficult arguing against me. Maybe try being right next time? Always an advantageous place to start in an argument.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement