Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Supermacs bouncers last night

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Oh, so you explained why you thanked the post... which didn't appear to have anything to do with what was actually in the post.
    I'm sorry if you are having difficult arguing against me. Maybe try being right next time? Always an advantageous place to start in an argument.
    This is a discussion board. Not once did I try and make this into an argument. I have asked you for your views on what happened but you choose to keep replying and completely ignoring my question.

Goodnight! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Gee_G wrote: »
    This is a discussion board. Not once did I try and make this into an argument.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument
    Glad to be of service here since you don't appear to know what the word means.
    Any time!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I asked nicely but to avail.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement