Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper

• 20-02-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hey lads. Im a newbie to the whole airsoft world and was thinking of getting a sniper rifle for targets in the back garden to start off with, I was just thinkin of getting either a steyr ssg or the varmint in M.I.A, I wont be skirmishing with it and I only have 150 quid or so to spend on it and scope! Are either of these any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the styer is a good starter gun, and has some upgrade options should you feel the need later on for skirmishing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

Thanks! What kind of upgrades would be available for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

If your interested, here is an amazing option: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056833082&page=3

Pics are on the first page and out of the box, this does not need any upgrades ;)

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

If your interested, here is an amazing option: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056833082&page=3

Pics are on the first page and out of the box, this does not need any upgrades ;)

Hope this helps :)

I dont drive so if you`re up around north Co, Dublin Id consider it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

cd07 wrote: »
    I dont drive so if you`re up around north Co, Dublin Id consider it!

I'm just offering that as an option and am not the person who's selling it, the person selling is sound out and if your interested, make him an offer via that thread, with any questions you may have :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement